| Chapter 12 |

Remi Mae's POV

Walking over to my bed, I picked up the box that sat on the end. 

Pulling the lid off I opened it, pulling out the dress that I had picked out. 

After staring at the dress for a couple of seconds I laid it neatly on my bed, the walked to my bathroom. 

Stripping myself of the clothes that clinged to my body, I turned on the shower stepping in. 

Quickly showering, and rinsing off all the soap, I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel over my body. 

Walking over to my larger mirror that hung over the sink, I used my hand wiping the little about of steam that covered. 

I laughed when I seen myself in the mirror. 

My hair was all over the place, and my face was streaked with mascara. 

Opening one of the drawers that lined my sink, I grabbed a wakeup wipe out of the package, using it to take off the remainder mascara. 

Once it was all off, I threw the wipe in the garbage that was next to the toilet. 

Grabbing my hair dryer that resided in the same drawer, I pugged it into the plug next to me turning it on high heat.

Taking my brush out, I started to brush through my hair as it dried. 

After a few all of my hair was fully dry. 

I plugged in my straightener running it through my hair a couple of times. 

Once that was done I braided a braid going from the top of my forehead to the side of my head pinning it back with some bobby pins. 

Running my hands through my hair, I grabbed my makeup to start on it. 

Normally I would just do a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. 

No foundation, or concealer, just because it made my face feel all caked. But today, well I was trying to look good. 

Taking out my foundation I poured some on the back of my hand, using my beauty blender to dab it on my face. 

Making sure it was completely blended, I used my concealer that was a little to light for me, applying it under my eyes, on my forehead in the t- zone, and under my cheek bones.  

After blending all of that out, I took one of my fluffy brushes, dabbing it in some contour and blending it to make my face looked more chiseled. 

Next I took a different brush, pressing it into some highlighter brushing that across the top of my cheekbones to add a look extra shine. 

And I wish I could say I was finally done, but I still had the eye makeup that I had to get done. 

Looking through the different pallets I had, I chose the one that I knew would work with my dress the best. 

Using an eyeshadow brush, I took a maroon eyeshadow packing it all over my eyelid, up until I reached under my browbone. 

Once both eyelids were covered in the maroon eyeshadow, I used a crease brush, placing some black on it and gently brushing the black into the crease of both my eyes lids. 

After that was done, I used my middle finger placing a large amount of white sparkly eyeshadow on it, pressing it into the middle of my eye lid. 

Finishing the look, I used mascara to further define my long lashes, and a maroon lipstick to match my dress.