|Chapter 2|

Remi Mae's POV

Looking back on when I was younger, I never imagined being where I'm at now. 

I grew up in a lower class town, where everything was run down, and there were druggies on ever corner, along with gang members. 

My town was a town that if you came from a higher class, or even middle class you'd be scared to come even close to it. And if you were brave enough to come through our town, I promise you wouldn't make it out without a scratch.   

Our town was ran by the men that lived here. 

They controlled what you wore, how you acted, who you wanted to become in your life. 

They would strip you of your own personality. 

We were taught to respect the men. To take care of the men, to do whatever the men wanted you to do. 

Hell if they wanted to sell your body for money, then they would. 

And there was to be no objections. If you tried to fight back they would beat you until you were near death, but keep you alive so you continued to suffer. 

Women had no rights, at all. 

We were basically treated like objects. 

I absolutely hated it.

I wanted to have my freedom, I wanted to be looked at as being worth more than being a servant to the men of the town. 

And I wasn't alone. 

Devilynn Faith, the girl I grew up with. 

The girl I would do anything for, even jump in front of a bullet. 

We are almost exactly the same. 

Same personality, expect she is a little more fierce than me. 

Same hatred for the way women were treated. 

Everyday at school, we would hide behind the back of the school coming up with a plan on how we would prove to the men that women were valuable to the world too. 

Going through high school we sort of forgot about the plan. That was until we met other girls that had the same opinions as us.

Then Devilynn brought of the idea of all of us banding together to create a girl gang. 

Girls who stood up for their rights, and what they believed in.  

We started training every single day. 

Strength, weapons, we worked on it all. 

And that's how we ended up where we are now.

The second most powerful gang, but the first and most feared girls gang. 

Taking over the world one step at a time. 

~~~

I stepped off of my back, taking my helmet off my head as my phone started to ring in my leather jacket pocket. 

" Hello." I answered pulling it out. 

" Remi we have a problem." Brielle one of the other gang members said. 

I put down my helmet on the seat of my bike. 

" What's wrong now?"

" I just got information that there was a gang hanging in alleyway of Benny's liquor, and the drug store, and well..." She said hesitating.