|Chapter 9|

Devilynn Faith's POV

We returned from the store and we all gathered into the meeting room, including Lisa.

"Where's Remi?" I questioned.

They all shrugged.

"Well, I guess that decides where she'll be when we have our next mission." I said.

The girls looked at each other wide eyed.

Remi has always been to every single one of our missions and the girls hearing that she won't be at the next one because of her childish behavior and absence surprised them.

And before you say anything, yes it was childish behavior. I recently just told Lisa she MIGHT be apart of the gang and then I was reminded of the gala and the whole Lisa possibly joining the gang slipped my mind and I wasn't reminded about it until Nala said something.

So for Remi to get mad and run off on her motorcycle to god knows where when we have a gala, and much have missions later on is not to be tolerated.

She's co-leader not a fucking teen that I'm babysitting, so I'll be sure to cut her connection to our radios when we get our next call.

"Moving on to a more relevant topic..." I began.

"Ouhh." Some of the girls said.

I glared at them and they instantly shit their mouths.

"We all forgot about the gala today, an important gala that we could use to make more ties which could come in handy." I said.

"But their all men." Estrella said.

"So are Toni and his gang, the Dark Angels." I said. "Just because their all gay doesn't change anything, not all men are bad ya know." I said.

She nodded. "Sorry."

"Anyways, the Phoenix's are the main hostess and our main priority. We want to man ties with them." I said.

"Why the Phoenix's?" Chachi asked.

"Because the Phoenix's is the top of the game, I don't just want to make ties with them. I'm not one for betraying people but we need to become allies, it'll make us more powerful." I said.

"Are you talking about... Over throwing them?" Carmela questioned.

I nodded. "Precisely."

They laughed and cheered as I smirked.

"Now its almost one and the gala starts at eight, go do whatever but be prepared for any calls." I said.

They all nodded and I dismissed them all but Lisa.

"Follow me." I said to her.

She followed me up to my room and I threw a pair of shorts, sports bra, and gym shoes at her.

"Change because its training time." I said.

She nodded before heading into my bathroom.

I changed into a pair of shorts, sports bra, and gym shoes as well. I threw my hair up into a tight pony tail before finally cutting Demi's connection to our walkie talkies.