|Chapter 61|

Remi Mae's POV

After about 30 minutes of driving out of town we finally pulled up a long driveway that led to a deserted wooded area.

The limo halted to a stop.

Not waiting for the chuffer I pulled open the door climbing out as I looked around.

" Where the hell are we?" I questioned.

There was nothing around beside woods.

" It's a bunker that Matrix built." One of his guards said.

I raised an eyebrow.

" Where's the bunker?"

He nodded his head over to an area in the middle of the trees where two ground doors laid.

" Okay so why exactly are we here."

He shook his head.

" I can say right now."

I scoffed as he walked away.

As the last bus emptied, Tommy stepped off making instant eye contact with me.

He gave an apologetic smile.

He knew I was mad.

Mad that I was constantly being left in the dark.

There used to be a point where I was aware of everything and anything that was going on. Now you could barely get anyone to tell me anything.

Hell I barely even talked to Devilynn anymore.

" Hey everyone can you gather around." Tommy yelled.

Everyone rushed around him creating circle filled with people.

" What's going on?"

" Why were we dragged here?"

" Did something happen at the mansion?"

A variety of people questioned from the crowd.

Tommy sighed looking around.

" I know all of you want answer's right now, but I can't give them to you. You have to wait for Matrix, Devilynn and the rest of them to explain." He yelled.

" So where are they?"

" They are still at the mansion for right now. They just have a couple of things to handle before they meet us over here. But until then Matrix has asked that all of you continue to train with everything that you have. He wants you all to be ready when everything goes down."

Everyone shook their heads.

" Good. Now understand these metal doors are stairs that led to an underground bunker. This bunker on the inside hold a max of 5,000 people. And the inside looks similar to the inside of a house except with concrete walls. Once we all get in there you will go straight to the training room that Matrix had built and start to train. Understood?"

" Yes." Everyone said simultaneously.

Tommy walked over to ground doors pulling each of them open.

Everyone started to walk towards the doors as I backed away.

Sighing, I started to walk towards the wooded area that surrounded the grounds.

As I was walking, I heard my name being from behind me.

Turning around I seen Tommy rushing towards me.

" Where are you going?" He asked as he jogged towards me.

" I was just going to go run through the woods."

He shook his head.

" Rem Matrix told me to keep us all together for our safety inside."

I shrugged.

" Well he's not here now is he?"

He sighed.

" Rem this is not a time to be hardheaded."

" I'm not being hardheaded. I just don't do good with authority."

He scoffed.

" Obviously."

I rolled my eyes turning as I started to walk into the woods.

" Remi. Remi get back here." Tommy yelled.

I started to jog further into the woods ignoring Tommy's calls for me.

Pumping my arms next to my side, and working my legs I started to run faster as I jumped over fallen branches, and little rocks that sporadically covered the ground.

Taking a deep breath of fresh air I let the sounds of nature pull me into a trance.

~~~~

Stopping I put my hands on the top of my head, taking deep breaths in and out.

I had been running for a while now, and honestly I didn't really know how far into the woods I was.

Or how far into the woods I had went.

That's the bad part of zoning out during a run, you can never remember the path you ran especially in a wooded area.

After taking a couple of seconds to catch my breath I picked up my pace starting to run against.

All around me the sounds of owls and bugs buzzing took over my ears.

As I continued to run a sudden loud noise almost like an explosion rang from in front of me causing the ground to shake.

Stopping I looked around.

What the hell was that?

Shaking it to the back of my head I continued to run.

Then there was another, and another.

Stopping once more my anxiety started to rise as I thought back to the bunker.

Starting to run again I picked up the pace racing towards where I thought the bunker was.

I arriving in a more open area I heard another loud bang that caused the ground to shake.

I looked around.

Fuck

I cursed.

I was at the wrong spot.

I started to run once more even faster than before.

As I was running I could see what looked to be a bright fiery light the shined ahead.

As I got closer my eyes widened.

" No, no, no." I screamed.

XOXO ParisBesties