|Chapter 68|

Devilynn Faith's POV

"He's not breathing." Remi cried.

The roaring of the engines came closer.

"We need to get him out of here." Charli said.

He rushed over, him and Remi lifting him up, taking him down to the medical room in the basement.

Just as the basement door closed as they went down the cars and motorcycles started pulling up.

Matrix order for some of his guards to go gets us more weapons and ammo and they rushed away as we stood in the demolished wall watching the Snakes, the Santana's and some other gangs hop off their bikes and out their cars.

They walked until they stopped about 100 feet away from us.

Santiago and Collin stood in front of everyone else, everyone was silent as we eyed each other down.

Matrixes guards came up the stairs handing us our weapons and ammo and we reloaded our guns.

Collin smirked as he snapped his fingers and they all pulled out their guns.

"Either you all drop out the ranks and disappear from the gang life and from here forever, or you don't, and we kill you." Collin said.

"No. Either you can take your irrelevant asses of our fucking property and stay below us on the ranks, or we can decapitate you, right here, right now." I said as I turned the safety off.

"I also heard stories about you. How you were big talk on how you would kill and harm people, but you probably can't physically back that up now can you?"

I shrugged. "Let's test that."

I pulled out my knife from my boot, spinning it around my finger before throwing it, and it hit one of their guys. The knife in between his eyes as his weapon fell and he dropped to the floor.

Their men started shooting as we got down and ran to take shelter.

I hid behind a wall.

"Where are you?" A guy sang.

"Right here." I said as I came out from behind the wall and pointed my pistol right in between his eyes, shooting.

His head cocked as he fell and his blood splattered everywhere.

I wiped some of his blood off my cheek, wiping it onto his shirt.

A bullet went off and I moved to the side and it nearly skimmed the side of my face.

Looking where the bullet came from I peeked up and saw a guy from the other gang, whatever it was because he wasn't a Snake or a Santana.

I shot back at him and he dodged, rolling on the floor before shooting back at me.

Ducking down, it missed me and when I for back up he was running towards me.

I shot at him and missed and he tackled me back to the floor.

I swung at him hitting his jaw, I swung again and hit his cheek before leaning up and head butting him.