|Chapter 25|

Devilynn Faith's POV

"Devilynn! Pleasure to see you again!" Matrix exclaimed as he walked over to the motorcycle.

Remi pulled out her gun and aimed it at him.

He chuckled.

"I suggest you teach your gang some manners." He said.

"Fuck you." We both spat in unison.

He laughed out loud throwing his head back. It wasn't a chuckle like usual, it was an actual laugh.

Once he sobered up he spoke once more. "You two could easily be mistaken as twins."

Remi growled at him as my shaky hands reaches for my bullet wound.

Once I touched it I winced in pain.

Matrix looked down at my leg and then back up into my eyes and smirked.

I glared at him, causing his smirk to grow more.

He clasped his hands together. "Now let's get down to business shall we." He said.

He snapped his fingers and his men grabbed Remi and I, her gun dropping to the floor.

We both screamed and struggled as they brought us into our mansion and into the meeting room, placing onto the chairs.

"Call in all your people." He said.

"Fuck off!" I spat.

He grabbed a knife and stabbed it into my leg right next to me bullet wound and I screamed in agony.

I bit my lip really hard to stop myself from screaming anymore and giving him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain.

"Call in your people. Now." He said.

"Remi." I said as my head hung low.

She reached for her walkie talkie.

"This is urgent. Everyone come to the meeting room now." She said.

Moments later our girls began to pile in, some were hesitant once they saw us and the Phoenixes and then my bloody leg and pale skin, but his men shoved them in and forced them to sit or to stand around.

"Good afternoon ladies. Thanks for showing up to this very important meeting. We have some things to discuss." He said.

His eyes scanned the room and landed on Tommy and smirked.

"Hello Tommy." He said.

"Matrix." Tommy said, venom laced into his voice.

"So, as you all should know, me and Devilynn here have been having some very very important meetings. I bet you don't know what they were about. Typical Devilynn. Never telling here gang anything."

"There's someone after your precious leader, I sent her that black dress to wear at the gala so she'd blend in with us to protect her. Then at our meetings our talks were about combining the Phoenixes and the Lillith's but little ol' Devilynn kept saying no. Then she tried to kill me earlier, now look where that's got ya." He said.