~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Twenty Three: Company

Grimmauld Place was quiet when Lina first got back after the hospital but when listening harder she could hear voices from the kitchen

Grimmauld Place was quiet when Lina first got back after the hospital but when listening harder she could hear voices from the kitchen. Lina walked past the covered portrait of her grandmother and the severed troll's leg, to the kitchen.

The door was ajar, the only person she could see was Tonks. Tonks saw her and winked.

"I think that's everything we need to discuss" the voice of Moody growled, there was also a clunking sound signalling he was moving "beside Miss Black is listening behind the door" the door to the kitchen flew open, thankfully Lina wasn't leaning against it otherwise she would have flown forward.

Sirius, Remus, Tonks, Bill, Mr Weasley, a wizard by the name of Mundungus Fletcher and Snape were all looking at Lina.

"Before any of you say anything, I wasn't listening in I just got back," Lina said.

"Where'd you go, Sirius didn't say," Tonks said.

"Maybe because he himself didn't know, it wouldn't be the first time Miss Black has snuck out would it?" Snape sneered. Several people in the kitchen wanted to hit him. Snape didn't wait around for a reply, he bid farewell and took the Floo network out of there.

"Slimy git" Sirius spat.

"Sirius, you're meant to be civil," Remus said.

"How can I when he talks to me and my daughter like that."

"Believe it or not dad, that was one of our nicer interactions," Lina said sitting down in the free seat in between Tonks and Bill "anyway, Dora, I was at St Mungo's visiting Cedric."

"They allowed you in?" Mr Weasley asked

Lina nodded, she wasn't sure what Mr Weasley meant by that "why wouldn't they."

"The Ministry is trying to keep what happened with Cedric quiet, meaning they're trying to keep visitors to family only" Bill explained.

"Oh," Lina said, that did make sense Cedric knew Voldemort was back and from Fudge's blatant disregard of the truth Lina understood why they wouldn't allow visitors "the healer looking after him got me in, we're friends."

"Did Mr Diggory say anything about happened the night Voldemort returned?" Moody asked.

"Don't worry Cedric's not in any trouble" Remus said.

"Yeah, he did. He doesn't remember much before you go and interrogate him though" Lina said "but he knows Voldemort's back. And...no."

"What?" Moody growled.

"I was going to talk to dad and uncle Remus about it but Cedric knows who tried to kill him."

"Who?"