~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Twenty Four: When The Father Meets The Boyfriend

With the addition of the Weasley family and Hermione now living in Grimmauld Place, the house felt a lot smaller

With the addition of the Weasley family and Hermione now living in Grimmauld Place, the house felt a lot smaller. Before their arrival when it was mostly just Lina, Remus and Sirius living there it was always quiet, and there was always a place to be alone with one's thoughts but now there was always a loud conversation going on or bangs of noises, Extendable Ears being used to listen into Order meetings and the only place Lina could truly be alone was Sirius's room. No one dared to go in there.

But Lina wouldn't say it wasn't nice having everyone around because it was and with Lina receiving news that Cedric was being released from hospital it was only a matter of time until he would be hanging out at the house too.

That day came only a couple of days before Harry arrived bringing with him a whole bunch of problems.

Lina was of course woken up by Fred and George, it didn't matter if she locked the door, they were now of age and could use their magic outside school. Everyone morning they would Apparate into Lina's room to wake her up.

"One morning" She grumbled walking down the stairs for breakfast still in her fluffy pyjamas, for some reason the house always felt cold "just one morning I'd like not to be woken up by those-" Lina cut herself off when she entered the kitchen and saw Cedric talking to Remus and Moody. "Cedric?" Lina said drawing the attention of the three to her, he hadn't told her he was coming over "What are you doing here?"

Cedric looked at Moody who nodded "don't get mad" he said turning back to her.

"Whenever someone says don't get mad the thing that normally follows that makes a person mad," Lina said crossing her arms.

"I joined the Order," he said.

"Pardon me?"

Cedric looked slightly scared, not of Lina more of what her reaction would be "I joined the Order" he repeated slowly.

Lina breathed deeply through her nose and pinched it "okay" she said. She spun in her heel and left the kitchen.

"Eve!" Cedric yelled running after her, he caught her arm and turned her around "I didn't tell you because I knew how'd you react."

Lina scoffed "that's a stupid excuse and you know it. The orders dangerous Cedric, I already have to worry about more people than I can count, I'm barely holding it together and I can't, I can't lose you, I can't go through that again" the though of seeing Cedric looking so lifeless caused tears to well at Lina's eyes.

Cedric grabbed Lina's hands and pulled her closer to him "you're not going to lose me" he said and kissed her "I promise all right, I'm not going anywhere but joining the Order is something I need to do. You-Know-Who and his Death Eaters nearly killed me I can't let that go, I want to help but if you really don't want me to do this then I won't."

Lina sighed and placed Cedric's hand on her so she could lean into his touch "I would never tell you what you can and can't do, so while I'm going to be worried about you all the time I will support you but just know if you nearly die again I'm going to kill you."

"Then I just won't die," Cedric said, "we're stuck with each other until we're old and grey remember?"

"Old and grey" Lina repeated and leaned up to kiss him. Cedric kissed back, the two were lost in the kiss until a voice broke them out.

"Oi, get a room you two!" It was George.

Lina groaned, keeping her arms wrapped around Cedric she mocked glared at George who was standing next to Fred. "We really need to get you a girlfriend," she said.

"Oh didn't I tell you? I've got a date with Angelina when we go back to school" he said stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"No you didn't" Lina said scowling at him "I can't wait for the first Hogsmeade trip back."

"No you and Freddy are not following me!" George said.

Lina and Fred shared an evil look "oh yes we are" they said.

"Great, just great" George huffed "I didn't do this to you two."

"Well that's mostly because our partners have left school." Lina said.

"So is Lucy's older doesn't that mean Freddy is, oh what's the word Hermione told me...oh yeah toy boy."

Fred's fade turned a deep red as Lina and George shared a laugh.

Sirius walked down the stairs then, the twins immediately left for the kitchen with Fred cursing at George. Lina didn't blame them, Sirius wasn't looking in the best mood but she knew this was only because he was stuck in the house, it wasn't personal against anyone.

"Morning dad" Lina said, she separated herself from Cedric to give her dad a much-needed hug. When they parted Lina realised Cedric hadn't met her dad yet. This should be good.

"Dad," she said "I want you to officially meet Cedric" she reached out behind her and pulled Cedric closer.

Sirius looked Cedric up and down with scrutinises eyes "my daughters told me a lot about you" he said "you sound like a good kid and Remus likes you but if you ever and I mean ever hurt my daughter, even once then I will go back to Azkaban but this time for a murder I did commit. Understand?"

"Yes sir," Cedric said nervously.

"Good," Sirius said, he held out his hand for Cedric to shake, Cedric did. The handshake was short and unlike when Cedric met Bill there was no standoff.

When Sirius continued into the kitchen, after giving his daughter a sly wink Lina breathed a sigh of relief and turned to fade Cedric, he hands instantly went to her side.

"Well, that went a lot better than I thought it would," Lina said.

"I don't think he hates me," Cedric said proudly.

Lina smiled up at her boyfriend "I don't think he does either."

"Probably because you talk about me all the time."

"Not all the time" Lina blushed.

"Just most of it?"

"Shut up," Lina said, she went to walk away but Cedric pulled her back and kissed her.

"I love you," he said tucking a strand of her behind her ear.

"I love you too."