Welcome!

Hi I'm Mek_14,

Welcome to HOW TO TAME A DEMON!

This is my first story I'm uploading to Wattpad. I have tried over the years but this is one I'm actually really proud of and wanted to keep up with updating it!

I began having the idea of a Human mage summoning a Demon on accident after wanting a friend and someone who wouldn't get bored of him. Thus the character of Hunter Sullivan was born. Thanks wizard-last-name generator for the last name!

Then I started thinking of the Demon. Who was he? What did he like to do? And thus the Character of Zekaj, the Lord of Void Demons was made!

Follow these two as their bond grows and their love for one another strengthens.

Comment, Vote and share if you enjoy! I read every single comment and typically reply too!

I try to update at least once a week sometimes more.  I am a college student and have a job so sometimes its more like once every 2 weeks sadly.

!Disclaimer! - How To Tame a Demon contains NO Smut due to compliancy reasons. I go more into depth on the first chapter that had cut content. Please do not get mad at me for not having Smut. This is your warning.

Also:

Follow me on Twitter: @14mek I post a lot about the series as well as sneak peaks of chapters and It's the best place to contact me.  Feel free to send me a tweet about the story if you have a question too!

And feel free to follow me here on Wattpad! I've started doing an announcement every time a new chapter is uploaded just in case you miss a chapter!

I also upload How to Tame a Demon on another other website:

Tapas: Mek_14

As well as upload 5 chapters, with uncensored content on Patreon:

Patreon.com/Mek_14

Feel free to add me on Discord as well!

Discord: Mek_14#4343

If you enjoy those websites more feel free to read them on those sites instead!