1. Louis the Dog - Fluff

No Warnings :)
Word Count: 662

You giggled when Peter handed you the stuffed teddy bear you won at the fair. It was soft and cuddly, making you snuggle into it as you hugged it while poking your tongue out at your boyfriend. Peter laughed back to you before speaking up, "I'm starting to get jealous of that bear." His joke made the two of you laugh loudly as you walked up to your house.

You dug the key out of your pocket and pushed it in the door, smiling back at your boyfriend. "Thank you for today Parker." You sighed out, opening the door to feel the cool air hit the both of you. Peter grinned back at you, pushing the door open more.

"Want to come in?" You offered, glancing back to him as you walked in. Peter nodded happily, "Yeah! We can make out!" He responded, following your footsteps. You giggled back to him, shaking your head at his suggestion.

"Are you busy later on?" You asked back, spinning around after you placed the teddy on the couch. Peter pursed his lips together thinking as he took a hold of your hand, swinging it up and down playfully. You led him to your room as he gazed back at you with a mischievous stare.

"No, just want to hang out with you." He responded, instantly making you laugh. "Don't you have some homework?" You giggled back, shaking your head.

You opened the door and let go of his hand. Instead of walking in together, you ran and plopped on your bed with a loud laugh. Peter walked in, smiling back at you, "I do, but it's okay, I'd rather spend time with you." He responded, shrugging as you giggled again.

"Come here babe," You mumbled, opening your arms up dramatically. Peter laughed, walking over but paused when he heard a strange noise. "Did you hear that?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows together.

In an instant, your dog came rushing in, paddling up and down making your eyes widen. He jumped right onto your bed, completely laying on top of you and most of the bed causing you to laugh loudly. "Louis!!" You complained, trying to wiggle around.

Peter laughed, walking closer to the bed to get on but Louis flashed his teeth to him. "Oh, Louis, it's all good." You said, watching as Peter tried getting on again. When Louis growled at him, defensive of you, Peter sighed.

"Can you get up?" You murmured, patting your dog's head slightly. He didn't make a move, and when you tried to, you couldn't. Peter didn't want to hurt either of you, so he stood still, nervously laughing.

"Hey, how about we watch a movie instead?" Peter offered, raising his eyebrows at you. Louis started to pant, drooling on your bed causing you to groan.

"Yeah, I think you can pull up a stool?" You responded, pouting back at your boyfriend. Peter nodded, walking to the other end of your room. He turned on your laptop, bringing it up close as he pulled up a random movie you two were watching from the other day. He set it down and walked back, grabbing a chair to sit near your bed.

You whispered a quick apologize to Peter as he sank into the uncomfortable chair. Peter smiled back at you, before petting your dog's head slightly. "It's all good," He whispered back.

The two of you started to watch the movie, as your dog started to pay less attention to Peter and you, instead gazing down to the floor. You gazed back at your boyfriend, grinning slightly as you started to scoot closer to him, reaching your hand out to him.

In that moment, Louis barked loudly, making both you and Peter jump.

"Louis! I just wanted to hold his hand!" You groaned back, shaking your head. Peter laughed watching as Louis put his paw against your hand, "It looks like he understands." Peter spoke up.

"Yeah, sorry babe."