Marriage Contract

Author's view

Seokjin is fidgeting, He is Pacing back and forth in the dressing room which was alloted to him a couple of hours ago.. he is tensed, restless and feeling nervous... he looks so scared as if he  may pass out now any time! overwhelming emotions and excitement are the reasons!  he stopped for a moment in front of the mirror and looked at himself again... He is looking ethereal in his white suit with that prettiest face. His glow was unmatchable! The dress fitted him so well that it is well revealing his thin waist , broad shoulders and each of his beautiful curves! His Moon like forehead, beautiful doe eyes, sharp pretty nose and pink plump lips are making him appeal extraordinary and captivating onlookers' hearts. In other words, he is looking his best today! still he is fidgety and restless with glossy eyes... It is because, he is about to be wedded to Jeon Jungkook, the only son of Mr.Jeon, the current employer of Jin!!
Mr.Jeon is the business magnet and one of the billionaires in the entire South korea! Jin never assumed that Mr.Jeon would ever ask his hand for Jungkook! He never had a hint of it! Not even in his dreams!!. The thought of marrying Jungkook is making him blush so much each time for the past ten days!

To talk about the Jeon's corporation, it is the biggest food supply chain with over 100 branches in South Korea. It has many more branches in most of the countries in Asia and Europe. Jin joined this firm three years ago in a very basic position and worked hard and proved himself as a potential employee. No sooner he became the most loyal employee to Mr.Jeon and eventually was promoted to higher positions year by year. Today he stood as the Corporate manager of all the wings of his firm! But that achievement never had him so much in surprise because he worked hard and attained that position. But wedding with Jungkook, it's like an unexpected proposal! it is like a dream to Jin!

Ten days ago, Mr.Jeon visited Jin's home all of a sudden, and put his proposal to Jin and his family. without beating round the bush, he straight away asked for Jin's hand for his son and put Kim's family in utter astonishment!! Jin's parents and elder brother were extremely happy for the proposal which they didn't hide in their expressions, but Jin could neither reciprocate it positively or negatively nor he reacted to it immediately! He turned out thoughtful for a minute, although blushed deep red after his mind processed the information. He bit his lip hard while not knowing what to say. He indeed, was neither happy nor in disagreement but with the amount of intellect he has, drowned deep into various types of thoughts that were inevitable due to his circumstances. However, Jin could clearly witness his family members being overwhelmed with joy due to this unexpected proposal from a person like Me. Jeon!

Jin knows that his co-employees are already jealous with him since he got a very good reputation in the firm. A few of them never took back to spread roomers about him, which were fortunately got brushed off by his employer and other friends.still, these vicious people look for opportunities to demean him and down his name. Jin took all such pains lightly for years together and with confidence proved himself as a loyal employee. Jin always feels gratitude towards Mr. Jeon because Mr.Jeon never believed any roomers about Jin such as him already having a boy friend, neglecting work, or taking others' credit etc. So Jin worked hard and made sure that he never lose faith of Mr.Jeon or never let him down. Jin always stood whether company needed his work or no, and kept showing his gratitude to his employer in every possible way! Even then, he never thought that he could impress Mr. Jeon in this way!

Coming to present, Mrs. Kim knows that without taking Jin's consent they cannot proceed and give family's consent. so she said,

"It's my Jin's great fortune that you came all along and asked for his hand for your son Mr.Jeon. We will be really happy to give our consent right away. But after all Jin needs to make the decision since it is his life. So, we request you to give us some time sir. We will make a decision soon" she explained in a very polite manner.