~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Forty-Nine: The Consequences Of Harry's Dream

Lina thought she'd never make it, she never thought she's be sitting in the great hall surrounded by the rest of her year taking her NEWTs

Lina thought she'd never make it, she never thought she's be sitting in the great hall surrounded by the rest of her year taking her NEWTs. She was anxious and stressed but for once she didn't totally hate the feeling, it made her feel driven, the feeling was the only thing that had kept her going the last two weeks.

As she finished writing her answer to the Herbology question she stopped for a second to twist her write around and looked around the hall, the scratching of quills on parchment was the most constant sound with a cough or sneeze thrown in every couple of minutes.

Across the hall Lee looked up, he locked eyes with Lina and smiled before going back to his paper again. Lina's smile lingered a bit longer. At the sigh of Lee her thoughts drifted to the twins, she wondered what they were doing now since they left school in spectacular fashion, Umbridge still hadn't been able to get rid of the swamp they had put in on the fifth floor. She resisted the urge to laugh and instead went back to focusing on her exam.

Once the exam was finished and after a quick break, Lina had potions, after that lesson she would celebrate being done with her exams.

The lesson was hard to focus on though, Snape was as nasty as ever, more so even as he knew the number of weeks he had left to torment Lina was coming to an end.

And since she had completed her potion exams she wasn't listening as intently or taking as many notes as she usually did, but then again neither was most of the class.

When the bell finally rang for the end of lesson, Lina left with Lee by her side, since Fred and George's leave from the school the duo had taken it upon themselves to keep their legacy alive. Lee was continuing the pranking, he had been responsible for two Nifflers being put in Umbridge's office and Lina was selling Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes products.

The entrance hall was crowded, to say the least, the great hall was being emptied of fifth-year students who had just finished their O.W.Ls, Lina looked over the head of students to try and see either Harry, Ron or Hermione, then she saw Ron's red hair and turned to Lee.

"I'll see you later Lee," she said, "and hey, I think blowing up Umbridge's toilet is a good idea, it worked for the twins and I with Snape, just don't get caught."

"Cheers female Lee" Lee called after her.

Lina pushed through the crowd until she reached Ron who was with Harry and Hermione "hey you three" she said joyfully, she was certain nothing could deflate her bad mood "how'd your last exam go?"

None of them answered and Lina immediately understood why Harry stood there a haunted and grave look on his face.

"Lina I..." he trailed off.

Something was really wrong she could feel it in the pit of her stomach "Harry, what's going on?"

"Let's go somewhere less crowded," Harry said, without waiting for a reply he turned around and left the hall, Lina didn't wait to see if Ron and Hermione were following, she was hot on his heels. He led them along the first-floor corridor, to the first empty classroom he found, he closed the door behind him and leaned against it facing the three.