~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Fifty-One: One Last Fight

Death Eaters surrounded the seven teenagers, they came out from the shadows their faces were for once not covered by there masks

Death Eaters surrounded the seven teenagers, they came out from the shadows their faces were for once not covered by there masks. This simple act spoke loudly, Lina knew that none of them was meant to come out of this alive.

"To me, Potter" Lucius repeated holding his hand out, palm up. "To me."

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked.

Lina silently groaned how could he be so idiotic as to think that Sirius was actually here.

Several of the Death Eaters laughed at Harry too.

"The Dark Lord always knows!" A triumphant female voice said from the shadows.

"Always" Lucius echoed. "Now, give me the prophecy, Potter."

"I want to know where Sirius is!" Harry said.

"I want to know where Sirius is!" The women's voice mimicked.

"You've got him," Harry said "he's here. I know he is."

"The little baby woke up fwightened and fort what it dweamed was twoo," the women said in a mock baby's voice.

Ron who was in between Lina and Harry stirred.

"Don't do anything" Harry muttered, "not yet-"

The women let out a screech of a laugh which caused Lina to wince. "You hear him? You hear him? Giving instructions to the other children as though he thinks of fighting us."

"Oh, you don't know Potter as I do, Bellatrix," Lucius said softly.

"Bellatrix" Lina whispered so quietly no one heard her. If Bellatrix was here than this was worse than she first thought and Neville, Merlin what must he be thinking right now?

"He has a great weakness for heroics, the Dark Lord understands this about him. Now give me the prophecy Potter."

"I know Sirius is here," Harry said, "I know you've got him."

"He's not here Harry" Lina snapped finally having enough "why can't you understand that."

"Yes, Potter do listen to my dearest niece," Lucius said "she unlike you knows the difference between life and dreams, Potter. Now give me the prophecy, or we start using wands."

"Go on then," Harry said raising his wand. As he did so Lina, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny and Luna rose their wands.

The Death Eaters didn't strike.

"Hand over the prophecy and no one need get hurt," Lucius said coolly.

"Yeah, right!" Harry laughed "I give you this - prophecy, is it? And you'll just let us skip off home, will you?"