Yandere!Hunter Bradley x Dino Thunder Reader

(A request from Yoruko17)

You and Hunter were best friends since you were little as you didn't want to sperate your friendship, but sadly you and your parents have to move to Reefside. You and Hunter was sad, but promise each other that they'll see each other again.

( A few years later)

You was making your way to Hayley's Cyberspace cafe to do some training with Dr.O as you was the Green Dino Ranger. It was a big challenge for you, but manged to get passed through a lot of things and made new friends.

You were hangout with crew until another monster attack the city again, so the team transformed and head to the city to where the monster is. As the rangers are defeating a monster, there was another ranger, but it was different than the others more ninja like. The others were confused as you as as the mystery crimson ranger defeated the monster and left without saying a word.
" Who was that?" Kira asked as the others were confused including Dr.O.

After the battle, the team tried to figure out who this mysterious ranger was, but for you it was something familiar. You took a stroll down the park until you bump into someone " Sorry!" You said quickly " It's fine...wait a minute I know that voice Y/N!?" The male spoke as both of you show your facing. I can't believe it.

" Hunter! It's you!" You said happily as you was excited to see your childhood friend after all these years. They kept their promise on meeting each other again. " I'm glad to see you again Y/N can't believe it's really you." He said with a small smile. Later on, both of you are catching up on what your doing as Hunter just came here to visit.
You introduce him to the team
He got along with them, but there was one that made him rage. Conner Mcknight.

He just doesn't like him and noticed how much time you spend with him as he makes you happy. What makes it worse that you have a crush on Conner. It made his blood boil as he wants to get that boy out of the picture and away from you.

The crimson ninja got a plan as he was fully aware of what he's done, but he doesn't care as long as he gets to have you. Forever...

Hunter told Conner that he needs his help with something, so he agreed to help him, but as he followed him Hunter lead him to an alley as he grabbed by the throat, grabbed his sword, and killed him out of cold blood while hiding evidence and threw his body in a dumpster.

" Hey has any of your seen Conner?" Y/N asked "No.I thought he was with you?" Trent replied as the others haven't seen him around which is odd since he didn't answer their calls. " I'm sure Conner's fine. He can handle himself." Hunter said as you only sigh and hope for the best.

If only you knew. Hunter still loves you. And nobody is stopping him from loving you.