♡ ︎Clingy~Jorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): Jorbyn

Prompt: in which Corbyn overhears jonah say he's clingy

Famous or nah: nah

-Corbyn's POV-

I groan as the light enters the room and causes a harsh rays of light on my eyes. Rolling my eyes but think it's best to get up, I roll out of bed and go to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth.

Grabbing my phone off my nightstand, I check the time and see it's only nine in the morning. Smiling at myself because it's the earliest I've gotten up in about a month, I feel a sense of accomplishment in myself.

Walking down the stairs, i was about to turn the corner to enter the kitchen but I hear my boyfriend's voice. I pause but stay still where I am, knowing fully aware that it's wrong to ease drop but wanting to know what was wrong with him as his voice sounded annoyed.

"He's just so dang clingy lately Daniel," Jonah, my boyfriend groaned as a frown appeared on my face.

"Whoa, Jonah, he's your boyfriend and my best friend. He just loves you." Daniel said as I smiled at the thought of my best friend and roommate standing up for me. Jonah had stayed the night over and got along well with Daniel. So it wasn't a surprise for me to wake up and found them having conversation. It happened more than you think since I never woke up early. And those two like to wake up at the ass crack of dawn as if it were normal.

"I guess," Jonah mumbled as a tears slipped down my cheek.

"Tell Corbyn that I gotta go to work. I got called in last night but he was already asleep and I didn't want to wake him up. And I don't want to wake him up right now. You know how he gets grumpy." Jonah laughed as Daniel agreed with a laugh as well.

Deciding that I was not going to be clingy anymore, I went back upstairs before jonah could see him. Jonah is everything to me. He's everything I want in a partner. I've been told by friends, family, and past lovers that I tend to be clingy. And I don't want to lose jonah over this. So I'm gonna give him his space.

[Later that night]

Hearing my phone vibrate beside me as I watched Netflix, I looked over and noticed that it was jonah. Thinking it was best not to answer because he wanted his space, I let it ring out.

Once it ended, I texted him saying I was tired and just wanted to sleep. Seeing as it would so believable since my body isn't use to me waking up at nine in the morning. Cutting off my phone, I decided to just focus on my show.

Feeling my eyes water with the pain in my heart, I decided to turn off my tv, I pull the blankets over me and turned to the side. Closing my eyes and feeling a tear slide down my cheek, I bit my lip so I wouldn't let out a sob. And with that, I went to sleep as I cried.

[one week later]

In the middle of my movie marathon, my phone buzzed. Putting down my Doritos, I picked it up.

Jonah 💍😍
Wanna hang tonight babe?

Can't, I'm busy at the moment, sorry

Jonah 💍😍
Oh okay, another day, ig

Totally, another day

Putting my phone down, I continued my movie. Around thirty minutes went by and I heard a knock at my door.

"Ugh, Daniel, I said go to the party by yourself." I called out.

Hearing another knock, I pouted but stood up. Holding the blanket wrapped around me with hand at my chest as my fist held broth ends of the blanket together and my other arm contained the bag of chips, I opened the door as best as I could.

"Daniel, I said to go withou-oh." I stopped midway realizing my best friend and roommate was not at the door. But it was in fact my boyfriend jonah who I had been avoiding for the past week.

"You totally look so busy." Was the first thing that he said to me.

"I um," I paused, at a loss of words.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked, his voice cracking as I frowned.

Looking down, noticing how interesting my constellation socks really seemed to be.

"I thought you needed some space." I mumbled as I looked up at him.

"Why would I ever need space from you?" He growled, eyebrows furrowed as he walked into my room, closing the door behind him as I sat on the edge of my bed. Him standing as he looked down at me, awaiting my response.

"Because I'm nothing but clingy." I said as tears welled up my eyes, his face paling from realization.

"Baby, no. I didn't mean to say that. I was just mad because I was called into work that morning. I know it's not a valid excuse. I absolutely love you and I especially love all the time we get to hang out. Being with you is the best thing for me. When I'm with you, I would never want to be another else but with you." Jonah said as he bent over and cupped my cheeks. His forehead against mine.

He kissed my forehead and let his lips linger for a second.

"I love you Corbyn Matthew Besson." Jonah said as a smile appeared on my face.

"I love you too Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich." I said as he smiled as well.

And with that, we both leaned in and connected our lips.

"Now, let's continue your movie marathon but together." He said as he took off his shoes and began climbing into my bed.

Patting the spot beside him, I smiled and climbed in. He wrapped his hand around me as I began playing the movie again. 

"My perfect perfection." He whispered as he kissed my forehead once again and with that, we continued watching the movie.

_____________________________
Me updating? Wtfff lmao jk maybe

Anyways hey! How are you today? Did you eat? Did you drink water? If no to food, go get some. Your body deserves it. If no to drink water, drink some. Ur body relies on it as well as you. If no both, Ik it can be hard. Especially in today's society, but you are so loved and so worth it. Don't do this to ur body nor to you. Those are people u won't see ever again once u leave high school, or people u won't ever see in real life if it's through the internet

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

I love you all so much and don't forget that

THIS NEEDS TO BE UR ENERGY U BAD BITCHEES THAT I FUCKING LOVE