♡ Nowhere To Be Found~Jorbyn ♡

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Corbyn and Jonah) and mentions of Dorbyn (Daniel and corbyn) [you will hopefully understand by the end of the one shot]

Prompt: Daniel promised Corbyn that when things were tough, were times were tough, and when life was hard, Daniel would be there, wrapping his arms around Corbyn telling him everything will be fine. Now those arms are nowhere to be found just because a simple misunderstanding (based on the Kar-Jen family drama with Jordyn)

Famous or nah: yes (they aren't a band, they are solo artist, but are friends. Zach and Jack aren't mentioned tho. Jonah and Daniel are semi friends.)

-Corbyn's POV-

"Jonah!" I sobbed into my phone, my heart breaking. I needed my best friend.

"CORBYN! Are you alright?!" He asked, concern in his voice.

"No." I sobbed out. Trying to calm down my breathing.

"Take a deep breath. Copy me," he said as he started taking deep breaths and did face time which I accepted. "There you go love, keep going," he motivated me.

"Now tell me what going on?" He asked me.

"Daniel, he left me. He yelled at me jonah. He took his side instead of mine. We've been friends for three years. He's known Eben for one year." I sobbed out.

"Is that a bruise on your cheek?!" Jonah yelled over the phone.

"Yes," I sobbed out.

"Who did that Corbyn?" He asked me while I shook my head.

"Corbyn." He said firmly.

"I don't want to tell you," I whispered softly.

"How come?" He panted as I heard him running.

"I don't want to admit to myself that it happened," I whispered as he frowned at me softly.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm on my way to your hotel," he admitted as my eyes went wide.

"But Jonah! You're with your family sight seeing," I told him.

"I was. I left them. I explained to them and they understood," he said as his footsteps were heard.

"You're like twenty minutes away from me," I told him.

"I'm running," he chuckled as He panted.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"For what?" He asked as he glanced down at his phone.

"For being such a bother to you," I whispered as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Hey, Hey, you aren't a bother. You're my best friend. You've done a hella lot for me. This is nothing compared to everything you've done for me," he said.