♡︎ Youtube Prank ~ Dack ♡︎

Ship(s): Dack (Zach, Jack, and Daniel)

Prompt: in which all three are a couple and Jack being the youtuber he is, decides to pull a prank on his boyfriends

Famous or nah: famous (youtubers)

-3rd person POV-

-3rd person POV-

"Welcome back to our channel guys, I'm Daniel," Daniel stated as he waved at the camera with a smile on his face.

"If you're new, hi, welcome, my name is Daniel Seavey. And I'm in a relationship with two of my amazing boyfriends who I love with literally all my heart. Their names are Jack Avery and Zach Herron." Daniel said as two pictures popped up on the screen. A picture of Zach Herron. Then a picture of Jack Avery.

"As you can see, we in a different section of our house. Today we are in the bathroom." Daniel laughed as he sat on the toilet.

"Today we are going to do the popular trend. Or well it was. We're always late to tends," Daniel laughed. "We are going to do the hickey on your partner prank." Daniel continued once his laugh died down.

"This is christina," Daniel said as he turned the camera and christina came in the lens. Her doing a peace sign as the camera turned towards her.

"Hello." Christina said as she laughed.

"She will be doing the hickey on my neck," Daniel said as he laughed.

"With makeup!" Christina yelled as Daniel's eyes went wide at the realization of how the statement came out.

"Yes with makeup," Daniel wheezed out as he was bent over a bit, laughing. His smile being contagious.

"Okay, Imma set this up on the side on top of the tripod as Christina does my makeup hickey." Daniel said as he leaned forward and began setting the camera on the tripod.

"Is it good?" Daniel asked Christina who was behind the camera to check if it was focused.

"Yep, all good." Christina said as she gave Daniel a thumbs up with a makeup brush in her hand.