♡︎ Just In Time ~ Jachary ♡︎

Ship(s): jachary (Zach and Jack) with a bit of zonah (jonah and Zach)

Prompt: in which Jack and Zach are dating but Jack kissed another dude in front of Zach. Zach runs out, not seeing a car coming his way

Famous or nah: nah

-3rd person POV-

-3rd person POV-

Zach shrugged off the heavy feeling he had in his chest as he put his car in park. Something in his gut told him to stay home today and that today was just going to be a horrible day. But to keep his boyfriend happy, Zach decided to meet his boyfriend Jack at the club after he got off work. They were planning on spending the night with some of their friends.

Jonah was also arriving shortly after he got off work. The only ones at the actual club right now were Jack and their friend Daniel. Corbyn , their other friend wasn't able to make it tonight for his baby girl being sick. Him and his now finance Christina just welcomed their second baby into their world about a month ago. So their hands were pretty full.

Opening the driver door, Zach stepped out, closed the door, and locked his white Camaro.

As Zach walked towards the door, he smiled as he noticed the tall brunette who was also walking towards the front entrance of the club.

"Nice to see ya stranger." Jonah smiled at the smaller brunette.

"Hey," Zach smiled at the oldest of the friend group.

"Tired? And don't wanna be here?" Jonah asked the smallest of the friend group.

"Oh God yes," Zach groaned as they finally arrived at the front door.

"Same, promised Daniel to be here though," Jonah said as he opened the door for Zach.

"I promised Jack," Zach responded back as he walked through the doors.

"WHERE ARE THEY?" Jonah yelled through the loud music.

"THINK JACK SAID THEY WOULD BE IN A PRIVATE ROOM THAT WE WOULD ALL BE IN." Zach yelled back as jonah yelled.