♡︎ Secret Relationship ~ Janiel ♡︎

Ship(s): janiel (Jack and Daniel)

Prompt: in which two celebrities have to hide their relationship

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

"The movie theater is rent out," Daniel heard his assistant tell him as Daniel simply nodded. Still getting ready.

"Where are we again?" Daniel asked his assistant who walked in to help Daniel with anything else the blonde may need help with.

"Small town in Georgia. Don't worry. No one will see you here. There is absolutely no paparazzi here. None will even think to look here." His assistant, Zach, stated.

"How is this gonna work again?" Daniel asked him as Daniel pulled the black jeans over his legs.

"Jack will have his team drop him off ten minutes after we drop you off. The movie theater is prepped. No workers are there. They showed one of our workers how to fully operate it." Zach explained as Daniel listened carefully.

"The snacks are all there for y'all. Get what y'all want. I will pay after you guys are done." Zach said as he grabbed a plain white shit for Daniel from his closet. Daniel putting on deodorant as Zach fetched his shirt.

"Once the movie is done, you can drive Jack home. You can stay outside his house ten minutes only Daniel. No longer than that okay." Zach explained strictly to his client and friend.

"I hate this. I wish we could go out and date like normal people." Daniel sighed as he slipped the shirt over his head and pull the fabric down his waist.

"I'm really sorry Daniel. But I have convinced the record label to even let you do this. I wish I could do more for you." Zach stated as he frowned.

"No, it's not your fault. You've done more than enough for me. I really appreciate it." Daniel smiled sadly at his manger.

"I just wish I didn't have to give up my normal life once I signed up for this." Daniel stated as he added a few chains and sprayed some cologne.

"Look at this way, you are doing what you love as a career. Don't let the negatives make you overlook the positives." Zach said as Daniel finally smiled a genuine smile at his manger.

"Thank you," Daniel mumbled as he slipped on his white converse shoes.

"Anytime," Zach said as he looked down at his phone, receiving a text.

"Okay his team is ready, let's go." Zach said as Daniel's mood instantly lifted. Just thinking of finally being able to see the curly headed that is his boyfriend.

As Daniel and Zach were in the car, it gave Daniel some time to think. Being a famous singer had its perks. But it also came with cons. Like the fact that he had to hide his relationship with pop singer Jack Avery. In the words of their record label, it would make the fan girls repulse them as they don't stand a chance with either pop singer. It was stupid to Daniel. Why would his fans stop supporting him simply because he found someone who made him happy. Someone who Daniel was completely smitten by.

But Daniel was under contact and so was Jack. So they couldn't do nor say anything of it. They were just happy that they could at least have a relationship. Although their public encounters were counted so nothing would be suspicious. The public ones were to be seen as friends only. Nothing to have anyone suspect otherwise. They were to treat one another as best friends in public. Private ones weren't but had to be very cautious and sometimes months planned ahead. Simply because of their busy schedules.

Daniel finally arrived at the movie theater and waited to the side of the building so no one could see him from the outside.

"Hi baby," Jack greeted his lover as he walked into the theater. Quickly jumping in Daniel's arms as Daniel caught him. Pressing their lips together.

"I've missed you." Daniel said as he and Jack connected their foreheads together.

"Me too. Now let's watch this movie." Jack smiled as Daniel did too. Letting jack down as they walked to the counter where the snacks were.  Letting their walls drop for one another. Being vulnerable for one another. No cameras, no fame. Just them. Two men love with each other.

It had been two and half hours later now. The couple were in Daniel's car now. Daniel driving Jack home. It was Daniel's secret car. He used it in these occasions. A 2020 black shiny Camry. Looked absolutely stunning.

The car filled with silence as Jack thought of saying goodbye to his lover. He's really going to miss Daniel. God knows when the next time they'll see each other.

"Don't cry sweetheart. I promise we'll see each other soon." Daniel whispered as he glanced at Jack. Grabbing his hand as he brought up to his lips and kissed the back of Jack's hand. A smile appearing on Jack's face.

"I know. I just wish we didn't have to hide." Jack whispered as he looked at Daniel. Daniel glancing at him and giving him a small sad smile.

"One day we won't have to. I promise." Daniel said as he looked at Jack. A smile appearing on Jack's face because Daniel has never broken a promise that he has made to Jack.

Daniel looked at Jack as Jack began singing a lyric that popped in his head. The lyrics to a new song of his.

As you drive me to my house,
I can't stop the silent tears from rolling down
You and I both have to hide on the outside
Where I can't be yours and you can't be mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg okay! So I immediately thought of this when little mix's performance popped up in my feed and I watched it. I absolutely love this song. Their voices omg. And omg in this performance, their voices sounded so heavenly. And when this lyric came up since they added it, immediately thought of this one shot!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

I absolutely love you all so much! And never forget that!

This tweet has completed my whole entire life ♥️♥️