♡ Do You know~Jorbyn ♡

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Jonah and Corbyn)

Prompt: ever feel like you love someone but they stopped loving you some time ago cause that's how Corbyn's feeling

Famous or nah: nah

-Corbyn's POV-

"Corbyn, please, I'm just with some friends," Jonah sighed.

"No you aren't Jonah. It's not that you are just with your friends. You're changing," I said as tears brimmed my eyes.

"Corbyn what's wrong now?" He asked me with an annoyed look on his face once he noticed the tears in my eyes.

"That! That right there," I told him. "You don't love me anymore Jonah, you don't," I said as my voice cracked.

"You don't understand my pain. You're saying it's just that you are hanging out with your friends. It's been happening for a week straight Jonah! You use to always want to hang out with me. You would ditch your friends to hang out with me!" I told him. "I don't care if you hang out with your friends, I love it when you do. It makes me know that we aren't dependent on each other, but you Jonah, you don't love me anymore," I said I shook my head.

"Do you know what it feels like loving someone who's in a rush to throw you away?" I asked as a sob escaped my lips. I broke. It was all so much to me.

"If birds fly south, it's a sign of change. At least we can predict that every year. But with love, you never know the minute it ends. Suddenly, I can't get it to speak," I choked up as he watched me with soften eyes.

"I've given everything to you Jonah," I told him.

"I don't know what else to give at this point. I'm on the edge," I said as I shook my head.

"Corbyn, I just need time," he whispered.

"I just don't understand how I could possibly still love you even when you don't talk to me," I said as tears fell down my cheeks. "This is the longest conversation we have had this whole week," I laughed dryly.

"The question i keep asking myself is do you need another side of a man I cannot be?" I told him, looking up at him.

"Because looking back at the last years we had together, I can never see us ending like this," I told him as my voice cracked again.

"One night we went to sleep all happy and in love. And the next day, we woke up and it felt like you didn't need me anymore. Not like how I need you," I told him as he stepped closer to me.

"Corbyn, some things in my life have been so hard lately, I just can't with a relationship right now," Jonah said as he shook his head.

"We have been together for three years Jonah, three years! We have gotten through so much together. What is so hard about your life right now? Why won't you let me in?" I asked him desperately at this point.

"Because the part of my life that is hard right now is you," he said as he closed his eyes.

"What's so hard about me?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure if I want you in my life anymore Corbyn," he said as my heart broke.

It was the answer I was afraid of. It was the answer that I knew would come. I just didn't think it would hurt this much.

"Oh," I said as tears brimmed my eyes once again.

"I'm sorry you feel that way," I told him tears fell down my cheeks. "I just wish you would have told me sooner," I said as I grabbed my keys.

"Corbyn," he said as I shook my head.

"I'm not staying until you decide Jonah. I'm not a backup. And I'm willing to give you time. I understand you need time." I told him as I put on my shoes.

"But I'm not going to sit around and wait for you. I've given this relationship way to much of me. And I've realized that in the past week. I've given you to much of me. That week that you didn't speak to me. It was suffocating. I spent so much time thinking what I have done. Or why am I not good enough that I forgot about the reason why I fell in love with you. I love you because you aren't clingy. We can both hang out with our friends and be perfectly fine. But in that week, I felt like dying. You weren't there. And I realized, I was depending on you," I told him as I grabbed the door knob.

"You were having the time of your life while I was stuck at home crying my eyes out Jonah. So take your time." I told him as I opened the door.

"Because that feeling you gave me while you were partying is one I refuse to feel again. When you know what you want, let me know. Because that feeling I felt was like I was not good enough for you. That you got bored of me," i told him as he kept eye contact.

"You don't know what it feels like loving someone who's in a rush to throw you away because from the moment I started liking you until now, I have set you on a throne and I have never lowered you down. But you Jonah, lowered me down a long time ago," I said as I shook my head.

"You don't know," was the last words I said to him before I walked out of the door. Not knowing if I had just walked out of his life or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second to last paragraph hit me hard 😔

I have a two new books in process!

One is called "or is it just me"

And

The other is called "hidden side"

Both are jorbyn 🙈

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Love you guys tons 💜

Ps I updated this for ANGELICROSARIO our crackhead
Energy is literally superior. We cracked the code to Lav, Jack, Gabbie, Corbyn, and christina. Our minds are literally unstoppable