♡︎ Poor Bubs ~ Janah ♡︎

Ship(s): janah (jack and jonah)

Prompt: in which jonah takes care of his lover, jack

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

-3rd person POV-

Jack was always the healthy, immune system wise. He had the strongest immune system. It took a lot for him to feel bad. So seeing Jack in bed was definitely alarming to his boyfriend jonah.

Jack was very energetic. He constantly had to be moving. To get out all the energy he had inside of him. So when he didn't want to do anything but sleep definitely set out alarms to everyone in the household.

The biggest red flag was when Jack didn't want to eat anything. Now no one is calling Jack a fat ass but he was a fat ass. Don't get me wrong, he loved his food but he burned it all of. He called it balance.

"Morning," Jonah said once Jack opened his eyes, a smile on Jonah's face.

"How are you feeling love?" Jonah asked his lover as he softly ran his finger over Jack's flushed cheek.

Jonah wincing at how hot his cheek felt. Then feeling his forehead.

"Oh love, you're running a fever." Jonah said as he kissed Jack on the forehead. 

"My stomach hurts." Jack frowned as he clutched his stomach.

"I'll get our doctor to come over," Jonah said as he picked up his phone and went out of the room to tell the boys and call their own personal doctor.

"Jack! Come on, let's," Zach was cut off as he stood in front of the door where Jonah was currently standing. Blocking anyone from going into the room. Soon Corbyn and Daniel came also as they were all gonna hang out today. And were walking behind Zach.

Jonah held up a finger as he brought the phone up to his ear once he dialed the right contact that he needed.

"Hey Dr. Lopez, I was wondering if you could be any chance swing by today and check up on Jack. Yea, he's not feeling to good." Jonah said as the boys frowned. It was incredibly rare for Jack to want to see a doctor. As he hated them. Reminded him of death.