♡︎ Stressed ~ Dorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): dorbyn (daniel and corbyn)

Prompt: daniel is stressed and takes it off on corbyn

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

"Daniel, love," Corbyn softly whispered as he walked into the home studio of the boys' house.

"Dani," Corbyn softly said again as he approached the blonde boy.

"What do you want?" Daniel asked his boyfriend rudely as he spun around to face the brunette.

"I brought you lunch," Corbyn said as he held up a plate that contained a sandwich that had been cut in half that was surrounded with Daniel's favorite kind of chips to accompany the sandwich. And other hand was a coke bottle.

"Thanks." Daniel said as Corbyn placed it down beside him.

And from then on, Daniel had completely ignored Corbyn. Like the brunette hadn't even existed. This had been going on for two days now.

It hurt Corbyn deeply. He had no idea what he had done wrong. Corbyn tried being the perfect significant other. Of course he would make mistakes along the way simply because he was human. He's not meant to be perfect.

"Dinner is ready!" Jonah yelled from downstairs.

With a sigh, Corbyn got up from the shared bedroom with Daniel and walked downstairs.

Corbyn walked into the kitchen and sat down on his seat that was next to Daniel's. Everyone stated as the couple didn't even exchanged looks. Daniel acted as if Corbyn hadn't even entered the room. The boys giving Corbyn sad looks because they noticed the hurt look on his face.

"Enjoy," Jonah said as he sat down on his seat after he placed a plate in front of each guy.

"How was your guys' day?" Jonah smiled at his band mates.

"Shut up, not in the mood to talk." Daniel rudely interrupted.

"You don't have to talk Daniel. But let others talk." Zach said to Daniel.

"I said shut up," Daniel repeated himself as he glared at Zach.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jack asked Daniel who stood up pissed.

"You know what's wrong with me! Management has been up my ass to make a new song. I can't fucking sleep because I'm stressed. And to add things up, I have an annoying ass boyfriend who has been nothing but clingy!" Daniel exploded as everyone looked at Corbyn at the end of the sentence.

"Corbs I-," Daniel started as he realized what he had said.

"You know what! I'm sorry I've been annoying. I'm sorry I'm clingy! I'm sorry I'm a bad boyfriend! And I'm extremely sorry that I'm not good enough." Corbyn ended as he let out a sob and ran upstairs.