♡ Self-Made Obstacles ~ Donah ♡

Ship(s): Donah (Daniel and Jonah)

Prompt: in which Daniel can't take Jonah's self made obstacles that stand in between them anymore

Famous or nah: famous

-Daniel's POV-

"You can't keep doing this to me Jonah!" I yelled as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Dani, please forgive me. I don't meant to," he said but it seemed like he really didn't care anymore.

"Cheating is a choice Jonah. And you've obviously made it about a dozen times now," I said as I wiped my tears away.

I had to leave. I couldn't be with him anymore. No matter how much I loved him, he was just to toxic for me.

""Dani, can we just go to bed. It's late and I need to get up for an interview tomorrow," he rolled his eyes.

"You can go. I'm leaving. I've made myself look like a fool in front of everyone long enough for you," I told him as he put on my shoes.

"Woah, Daniel, you don't mean that," Jonah said as he rushed to me.

"I do Jonah. You don't care that you keep hurting me. Do you understand how much hate I get for staying with you?!" I yelled, my anger boiling.

"It's not even because I'm with you. It's because I stay! You cheat and i forgive. You keep doing it and I still stay. They're right Jonah. You don't care and I really think you never did," I stated as I put on my coat.

"Daniel please, you know I have trouble trusting people," Jonah said softly.

"Okay, so do I. I'm in this industry too Jonah. But you don't see me whipping my dick out and fucking anyone who comes along my way," I said as I grabbed my keys.

"I'll be back soon to get my stuff," I told him as he followed me to the door.

"Dani, this is your home too," he whispered.

"It used to be jo." I shook my head at him as I grabbed the doorknob.

"Take care jo. I hope you one day see that everyone you come in contact with isn't here to use you or play you." I said as I opened the door.

Walking out onto the porch, i sighed as many paparazzi were at our gate.

"Daniel please don't leave. You're the only one who has stayed. You're the only who has put up with me," he said as tears appeared in his eyes.

"And you took advantage of that jo. I'm doing this for the both of you. You need time to think about what you want and I just need time away from you. You're toxic for me," I whispered as I wiped his tears. Tears blurring my eyes in the process.

"I'm a phone call away jo. I'm here for you always. I love you. That's why I'm doing this. I want you to get better," I whispered as I put our foreheads together.

"I'm staying at Zach's. Call me if you ever need anything. And remember, don't cut your beautiful skin, it's not paper. And your life isn't a movie, don't end it. I know you have problems deep down that you are trying to ignore. But you need to face them in order for you to move forward. And once you do, I'm here if you ever need me," I smiled as tears fell down both of faces.

"So many people have used you in this industry that you have created your own self made obstacles that prevent you from getting hurt. And I get that Jonah. I really do. Hurt them first before they hurt me. But I can't keep living like this," I told him as tears poured down his cheeks.

"I'll see you again one day jo," I told him as I brought him into a hug.

He let out a loud sob as he placed his chin on my head.

"I'm so sorry Dani," he sobbed out.

"Fix yourself jo, that's all I ask," I told him as I softly rubbed his back.

"I really needed this hug. I've been breaking down inside for so long. Yet I never utter a word," he confessed.

"I know jo. But it's time for you to open up to someone, anyone. Keeping everything inside is destroying you. It's not good for you. Let someone in, not for me, but for yourself. You're causing yourself pain at this point," I told him as we pulled away. Him nodding to tell me he understood.

"I'm sorry for leaving," I gulped, the lump in my throat wanting to escape.

"But I just can't anymore. Not with your self made obstacles," I told him before walking away and into my car.

__________________________________
I'll be updating my "our YouTube channel" book in about an hour so watch out for that. Trust me u DO NOT want to miss it ;)

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana