♡︎ Plot Twist ~ Jorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Corbyn and Jonah)

Prompt: in which everyone knows the cause of your death expect for you

Famous or nah: nah

~ Corbyn's POV ~

"Happy birthday!" Was heard all around the room as everyone wished me a happy birthday.

"Thank you," I said as a big smile appeared on my face.

"Blow our your candles sweetie," my mom said as she pointed towards the candles that were on my cake.

I closed my eyes, made a wish, and blew out the candles as claps were heard all around.

I opened my eyes and everyone gasped.

"What? Did I get a good one?" I asked my mother as tears welled up in her blue eyes that matched mine.

"Yes you did sweetie." She said as she smiled through her tears.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked her.

"I'm just so happy for you," she said as I nodded.

"Can you hand everyone a piece of cake? I wanna go with my friends real quick." I told her as I stood up from my chair and quickly followed my friends who were heading out to the backyard.

~ 3rd person POV ~

As Corbyn began to jog to catch up to his friends, his were quickly chatting to come up with a plan. They could not let their friend go out like that.

Everyone's cause of death showed up on top of them once they turned eighteen. All of Corbyn's friends got of old age which he was very happy about. But Corbyn's cause of death was suicide. And his friends would do anything to change that. They could not lose their best friend. But there was one thing to this. You could not reveal to that person what their cause would be. If you did, your life would end in the next two days.

"Hey guys! What happened?" Corbyn asked his friend group once he finally caught up to them.

"Nothing Corbs. We were just planning on a road trip. As in an extra gift for you." Jonah, the oldest and Corbyn's crush said.

"Aw, that's so sweet. You guys don't have to." Corbyn smiled as he looked at everyone.

"We just love you so much," christina, an ex of Corbyn's said as she pulled him into a hug.

"I love you to Chrissy. I'm not going anywhere," Corbyn said as she hugged him a little too tight.

"I know, I just want to make sure you know." She said as she looked up at him.

"Well I love you guys too." He smiled at all his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Corbyn you look so good."

"Hey man, we should hang out sometime!"

"That blonde hair totally fits you man."

Compliments were thrown at Corbyn from every direction once he entered school. Everyone made it their mission to change his cause of death.

Corbyn felt happy for once in what felt forever. He was reminded how much people actually cared for him.

As Corbyn approached his locker, a gasp escaped his pink lips.

His locker was filled with hearts and in the middle was a note taped.

The note reading, "turn around" which is exactly what Corbyn did. And there stood his crush Jonah with a bouquet of white roses as he had a nervous smile on his lips.

"I have had the biggest crush on you for the longest time. And it would be honor if you were to be my boyfriend. We have known each other for five years. I can't wait to know what else I can learn about you. I wanna skip the dating phase. I like you way to much. So with that, Corbyn besson will you do me the honors and be my boyfriend?" Jonah nervously asked as he finished his speech.

"Omg of course!" Corbyn squealed as he jumped into the arms of his now boyfriend who immediately caught him and connected their lips.

Claps and cheers were heard from all around the hallway as they celebrated the couple.

Once the couple pulled away, everyone gasped at Corbyn's new cause of death.

"What?" Corbyn asked his boyfriend.

"Nothing love, we are just all surprised by your beauty." Jonah said as a blush appeared on Corbyn's cheeks.

Corbyn was now admiring his white roses as Jonah stared at his lover and his new cause. Jonah bitting his lip as he stared down at his lover.

The words murder now replacing suicide.

And all but one were worried in the hallway. One of Corbyn's "friend" stood at the end of the hallway as they watched Corbyn's cause of death with a smirk.

A new plot twist to this story. Only the story being Corbyn's life.

The one thing on everyone's mind.

Corbyn Besson
Cause of death: murder

A plot twist that was bound to be ever changing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah! It's been almost three months since I've updated. I'm sorry! For a sec there I was no longer into one shots. But last night I wrote two and started another one! I just got inspiration out of nowhere! So I think I'm back!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

I love you all so much!