♡︎ Happy Valentine's Day ~ Donah ♡︎

Ship(s): donah (jonah and daniel) + a side of zorbyn (zach and corbyn)

Prompt: in which the two couples decided it was best for a double date to celebrate and include jack as well to not make him feel left out

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

"Let's go people!" Jonah yelled as he stared down at the watch that sat on his left wrist.

"We're coming!" Corbyn yelled from his bedroom, jonah groaning as he realized that there could be a slight chance at them missing their reservation that took months in advance to book.

"Lord Jesus, next time we're going to McDonald's or I'm telling them the time wrong so they could hurry their assed up," Jonah mumbled to himself as he glanced at his wrist watch one more.

"Stop getting your panties in a twist. We're here." Zach said as he came down the stairs in his white button up, tucked into his black dress pants.

"Whoa, you look beautiful," Jonah said to Daniel as he walked behind Corbyn and Zach.

"Shit, I look nice too, damn jonah." Zach mumbled as jonah rolled his eyes but made Daniel come to him as he gave him a hug. 

"Thank you," Daniel said as he gave jonah a hug as well.

"You guys look good too I suppose." Jonah stated as he looked at the happy couple in front of him.

"Shut up, Zach and I look better than you and Daniel," Corbyn said as he fixed his black dress shirt that was tucked in his pants.

"Jack!" Daniel yelled to his bandmate.

"I SAID IM COMING!" Jack yelled from above.

"Lord Jesus," Jonah mumbled as he kept his hand wrapped around Daniels waist.

"Ok, ok, I'm here." Jack said as he came running down the stairs. His hair sleeked back as he wore a white dress shirt and black dress pants. Just like Zach but Jack had a black bow tie.

"Y'all ready for my date?" Jack asked the guys with a smirk on his face as everyone looked at him in shock.

"Well damn, don't be to surprised." Jack grumbled as he kept staring at their surprised faces.

"Sorry, sorry, yes we are ready." Daniel said as all of them got over their internal shock.

"Come down please!" Jack yelled as footsteps were heard coming down the stairs.

Before they could come down where they could see who it was, Jack met the person half way up. Blocking the boys from seeing who it was.

"Hi," lavender smiled at her uncles.

"Hi princess! Oh my gosh! You look so gorgeous." Daniel said as all the guys smiled at their own little princess.

"Fank you uncle Dani," Lav smiled as Jack climbed down the rest of the stairs.

"Knew it wasn't gonna be a real official date." Zach laughed as the rest of the guys did too. Lav giggling as Jack's smile turned into a pout.

"Let's gooooo," Jonah groaned as everyone rolled their eyes at the oldest but began to climb into their own cars with their date.

[at the restaurant, towards the end]

"Okay people," Jack announced to his table in their own little section of the restaurant.

"Imma get really cheesy for a second here," he laughed as everyone else did too.

"I want to thank you guys for everything. From helping me with Lav to helping me deal with all my inner demons. I know you guys didn't sign up to take care of my daughter, but when I need you guys, y'all drop everything to watch her. And please know it means a lot to me." Jack said as he started tearing up. "When I told you guys the news, you guys were mad but happy for me. And not once did y'all ever make me feel like I was alone through it all. Lav has become part of our family and I wanted to thank you guys for that. Y'all welcomed her with happy arms." Jack said as tears ran down his cheeks as he looked down at the little girl who had become his whole world.

"Then with the whole thing with gabs-," Jack said but was interrupted.

"Mami," Lav giggled as she looked up from her food once she heard her mom's name causing everyone to laugh.

"The whole thing with her, you guys have been through it all. It's truly been a year for me and not once did y'all ever leave my side, especially when things got hard. I love you guys. We aren't just friends. We're brothers." Jack ended his speech with a laugh as he wiped his tears with a smile on his face.

"We will never you Jack. We absolutely love and adore Lav like she's our own. We signed up to be a band to not do things on our own. And if kid comes along, and she did, then we are all in it together. You know that buddy." Jonah said as he placed his hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Brothers for life," Corbyn said as he looked at the three of his band mates. His arm around Zach's waist.

"Happy Valentine's Day," they all cheered as Lav clapped her hands in excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So like little late but better than nothing LMAO!

You would think I would have a one shot ready for the holidays but nope 😂

Also! My next one shot will be one that was requested so yay! Sorry it's taken me so long to update 😭

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND!

Zay- I'm so happy they have become more comfortable with their relationship and just showing each other off more. Say wht y'all want, but they make each other happy at the end of the day and that's all that matters. U support Zach for his music, not for who he dates. And if you don't kay, cool, just stfu bc no one really cares for your opinion

Franiel- STFU! I knew it! They're so freaking adorable. They really found each other when they needed each other the most. They healed each other and continue to do so. Daniel is finally happy. Please don't ruin this for him. Let him breathe and live his own life. He deserves it after the year he has been through. And his caption omg stfu. I was balling LIKE A BABY!

Christina- bitch, shes fucking hot ngl. Now we know why Corbyn wrote "look at me" 👀 jkkk unless! Anyways no fr. I'm happy for them. They seem happy single and that's all that matters. People drift apart. It's life. But I just know damn well Corbyn was reliving a few Valentine's Days in the years before once he saw these pics 👀🙊