♡︎ Hiding ~ Janah ♡︎

Ship(s): janah (jonah and jack)

Prompt: in which a puppy follows jack home and jack can't part with it. So he tries his best to hide it from his partner, Jonah

Famous or nah: nah

-3rd person POV-

-3rd person POV-

Jack walked down the street, the skateboard in his hand. Many bruises covered his hands and ankles. Yet he was used to it.

Skateboarding was his hobby. A hobby he loved and was good at. So the bruises were just a minor sacrifice he had to pay for happiness.

"Hey there," Jack softly spoke to the dog that walked right by his side. A smile on his face as he looked at the adorable puppy.

"You followed me all the way here." Jack softly laughed as he recognized the puppy from the skate park.

Jack stopped walking as he bent down and began petting the adorable puppy.

The puppy was a small husky with vibrant blue eyes and dark grey with white fur.

"You have no owner bub," Jack frowned as he noticed the puppy had no collar.

"I'm sorry dude. I can't take you home. This is where we part ways okay," jack spoke to the dog as he pat the dog once more and stood up once again.

As Jack began to walk home, the adorable puppy kept following him. No matter how many times Jack turned to him and told him to stay. The puppy was already attached to Jack. And truth be told, Jack was already attached to the puppy as well.

"You better appreciate this. Because Jonah is going to absolutely kill me for taking you home." Jack mumbled underneath his breath as he picked up the puppy and walked home.

As soon as Jack made it to the front of the house. He quietly walked in. Making sure jonah wasn't in the living room first.

"Babe, you home?" Jonah asked from upstairs.

"Yea! Couldn't take anymore bruises." Jack laughed as he rushed to a nearby closet once he heard jonah coming down the stairs.

"Stay and don't make a sound." Jack whispered to the dog as he quickly lead the dog into the closet. Throwing his skateboard in there as well.