♡ Revenge~Jorbyn ♡

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Corbyn and Jonah)

Prompt: in which Jonah's picks up his ex's ex best friend for revenge

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

Jonah Marais was heartbroken the last month of summer vacation. The famous singer was going to his last year of high school to an actual high school. The worst part was that his ex was going there to. He remembers the exact words his ex said to him, "you're to scrawny, I want a real man, not a wimp. We're done Jonah." His ex Daniel Seavey told as he walked out. Not caring about the tears that fell down Jonah's cheeks. His glasses clouded.

Jonah remembered taking that anger and sadness and going to the gym every single day. He got contacts. And go his braces taken off two weeks before school started again.

The best part was that Jonah has began talking to Daniel's ex best friend. His name was Corbyn and he was an absolute genius and incredibly adorable. Jonah would be taking Corbyn home after the first day of school. And Jonah could not wait to see the look on Daniel's  face.

Jonah rolled up to his school around twenty minutes late due to him oversleeping. He had rehearsals last night before his upcoming performance at the Grammy's so he couldn't miss his rehearsals.

Jonah's car was certainly an attention grabber. The matte black looked flawless on his V8 Camero. The rims shined bright making you almost blind.

Jonah walked to the front office and explained what happened. After that didn't get him off the hook, he gave the principal tickets to be able to attend the Grammy's. Jonah scoffed as he was let go with that bribe. It truly angered Jonah how everyone was so into material things.

The day went by kinda fast. Jonah didn't like it. Everyone kept looking at him. Of course he was used to it but he was kind of hoping that going to an actual school would somewhat give him a normal life. Well as normal as it could get for one of the most famous pop stars.

The end of the day rolled around and Jonah was heading towards his car. A smirk appeared on his face as many students gathered around his matte black car.

One of those students being his ex. He knew Daniel adored cars. And he knew the car was the car of his dreams. Jonah had planned to buy it for him. But things didn't go as planned.

Jonah took out his keys and turned on the car. The car roared to life even without anyone in the car. He had made it specifically made like that.

Everyone turned their eyes towards him as he made his way through the crowd. The crowd making a line for him to pass through. The smirk still present on his face once he connected eyes with his ex. He winked at the Burnett making Daniel hiss. Daniel knew that wink wasn't out of love, it was out of revenge.

"Jo?" Jonah heard a soft voice say behind causing him to whip his head around as well as his body.

"Hi love, you ready to go?" Jonah asked the blonde who he towered over.

"Yea," Corbyn softly whispered, a blush appearing on his face as Jonah interlocked their hands together.

Jonah lead Corbyn to the passenger side. Making sure to hold the door open for Corbyn then closing it after he made sure Corbyn was all the way in.

Jonah fixed his leather jacket and pulled out his sunglasses.

Jonah smirked and winked at Daniel as Daniel fumed with anger.

Jonah walked to his side and put the key into the ignition. The car roaring to life as it was actually turned on by a person.

Jonah rolled down the car windows as he backed out. All eyes on him and his car along with his passenger. Who the fuck knew the nerdiest boy in the school could get with one of the most famous singers?

As Jonah put the car in drive, he grabbed Corbyn's hand and made sure he held eye contact with Daniel as he pecked the back of Corbyn's hand.

As Jonah pulled off, the car roared and Jonah couldn't be any happier as the car was ten times louder than usual. He was glad he took out the exhaustion like his mechanic suggested.

The blonde boy smiled at Jonah as Jonah's heart swelled with love. His eyes quickly widened once he realized he was just using Corbyn for his own personal revenge.

But he quickly threw the thought out as Corbyn began to talk. Jonah's heart filled with nothing but love for the passenger who was just suppose to be for revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We can all blame ANGELICROSARIO for getting me HOOKED on criminal minds and watching it and not uploading!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

If u watch criminal minds, HMU so we can talk about it!

I love you all so much 🥰🤍💜