♡︎ Oops ~ Donah ♡︎

Ship(s): Donah (Daniel and jonah)

Prompt: in which jonah thinks he played with Daniel's heart

Famous or nah: nah

-3rd person POV-

Daniel walked down the high school hall. His head held high. Every set of eyes on him. It was okay. Because Daniel was used to it. Popularity came with dating the star baseball player of their school, Jonah Marais. Jonah gets anyone he wants and when he finally has them around his finger, he dumps them. And Daniel was no exception like he thinks he is. So there Daniel was, walking to his locker that was located next to Jonah's; all eyes were on him. Only today, the eyes were on him out of pity. And Daniel was about to find out why.

As Daniel walked to Jonah's locker, the sight at the set of lockers made him freeze. At the lockers, stood jonah Marais, his suppose boyfriend, making out with Tate Dahl, one of the slutty cheerleaders.

"Oh Wow," Daniel yelled as he he rolled his eyes. "The biggest slut opened her legs yet again. What a surprise everybody." Daniel stated out loud as he clapped his hands. The two of them pulling away.

"What the hell Daniel?" Jonah asked his suppose boyfriend angrily.

"Oh my god, you're mad at me?" Daniel asked surprised. "This cannot be happening, oh my god," Daniel mumbled as jonah nodded at him.

"Obviously, why wouldn't I be? You just called tate a slut." Jonah stated.

"I wasn't the one the one shoving my tongue down her throat. Nor am I the one kissing another guy who is taken." Daniel stated as a crowd gathered around the most popular couple.

"The fuck are you doing anyways? We're fucking dating. I never knew our relationship was an open relationship jonah," Daniel stated as his voice broke.

"Get over it Daniel. It was just a kiss." Jonah stated as he rolled his eyes.

"But I love you." Daniel stated as he eyes watered with tears.

Jonah bursted out laughing as Daniel admitted his love to him.

"Oops....I did it again." Jonah said, a smirk on his face as tate smirked at Daniel.

"I payed with your heart." Jonah fake pouted at Daniel.

"You got lost in the game." Jonah laughed as he mocked Daniel.

Jonah's baseball friends coming from the crowd to congratulate jonah for playing with someone else's feelings. As if it worthy to be congratulated on.

"You got him man," Corbyn, the caption of the football team said as he gave jonah a bro hug. Smirking at Daniel as Daniel smirked back.

"Oops...you think I'm in love," Daniel stated out as the crowd went silent. Daniel's face emotionless as he smiled.

"I'm sent from above," Daniel stated as he looked at jonah. A smirk now appearing on his face. A bet that was underneath his relationship between Daniel and one of Jonah's best friends.

"Damnnn, he got you jonah," Corbyn stated out loud as he laughed. Pushing jonah on the shoulder.

"I'm not that innocent," Daniel said as he walked up to jonah. Corbyn and everyone watching his every move.

As Daniel stood in front of jonah, Daniel looked to the side at tate.

"Good luck with him. By the way, he's not that big." Daniel winked at tate as the crowd let out a roar of laughter.

"Let's go babe." Daniel said as everyone went silent.

"Coming love," the voice said as everyone looked in complete shock.

Shock and anger radiating off of jonah as he noticed who it was.

"Oops," Daniel fake pouted and simply shrugged his shoulders at Jonah with now a smirk on his face as he grabbed Corbyn's hand and the now new out couple walked down the hall. Leaving everyone in complete silence.

The biggest player of the school had just been played. Beaten at his own game. His best friend betrayed him. The biggest shock of that school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The way this happened at my school once. Not exactly as this scene but the plot. Damn. That shit was funny. The only thing imma miss about school. The drama. Only thing that made me go lol. I start college in august. Wtffff. I'm old af y'all. It's so sad 😭😭

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

I love you all so much!

I would like to give a shout out to TIK TOK for giving me some one shot ideas. 😂

 😂