♡ When It Gets Dark~Janah ♡

Ship(s): Janah (jack and Jonah)

Prompt: jonah and jack fall apart when it becomes dark

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

People often fear the dark. Sometimes it's not the dark they fear, it's what's hiding in the dark is what they fear. Or what comes when darkness takes over.

Jonah, Jonah was of one those people. He feared the dark because he knew exactly what happens when the bright blue sky turns into a pitch black sky that littered with stars that seemed to look like specks from Earth.

When darkness came, Jonah's nightmare began. Jonah's personal hell began.

Once those doors closed, all the light from the outside is gone and everyone was gone, Jonah and Jack fall apart.

They've been together for three years and the entire world loves them. They are expected to be perfect all the time. They are the it couple and are expected high expectations. It kills them. And it's taken a toll on their relationship. A toll so hard that once the flashlights from cameras are gone, so is their relationship. It's like their strangers in their own home.

They sleep in different rooms but post about how good it feels sleeping next and waking up next to the love of your life.

They became everything they didn't want in a partner. But most importantly, they became toxic for each other.