♡︎ Game Controller ~ Jachary ♡︎

Ship(s): jachary (Zach and Jack)

Prompt: in which Jack is broken from a past relationship. He's always on edge so he doesn't mess things up with Zach. But after an accident occurs, Zach is there to reassure him that he's there to stay. Forever

Famous or nah: nah

-3rd person POV-

Jack walked into Zach's game room. Zach had been bombarded at work, constantly putting more hours. Which meant that Zach didn't have that much time on his hands. Especially to clean up his game room. Something Zach clearly always needed to be organized. Zach was a messy person but there was certain things he couldn't have messy. Two things to be exact. His game room and his bed. Zach hated having anything on bed that wasn't his pillows and his blanket. God, Zach hated, absolutely hated crumbs. They made his skin crawl.

So jack decided to be a nice boyfriend and clean Zach's game room. It was something simple yet something that would mean a lot to Zach.

As Jack stepped into the room, he looked around. Noticing all the bottles of water around, some clothes left around the room, and some dust starting to collect around the room.

Jack began to go around the room, cleaning up the bottles of water and any trash he could find. Jack giggled as he noticed all the goldfish crackers snacks.

Once Jack grabbed all the big trash, he went back to the kitchen and pulled the trash bag that contained all the bottles and trash into the kitchen trash bag.

Next he went in their washroom and grabbed a bin to collect the clothes that were all around the room.

Jack walked back into the room and grabbed all the clothes. A blush appearing on Jack's cheeks as he noticed his own clothes on the floor. The memories coming to mind as he remembered the activities he and Zach did on Zach's gaming chair that lead to his clothes being on the floor.

Jack groaned as he picked up the bin full of clothes. Walking out of the room, Jack walked to the washroom and put the clothes into the washer. Starting a new load.

Jack walked back into the room after grabbing some wet wipes. Zach was very sensitive to certain cleaning products so Jack used wet wipes to wipe off some of the dust.

Jack grabbed Zach's favorite controller and began to wipe it off. Before Jack could register to catch the controller, the controller was on the floor. Broken in pieces. The pieces scattered around the room.

A gasp escaped Jack's lips. Tears welling up in his eyes. Memories coming to mind. Not happy ones. The bad ones about his past relationship.

Jack's lips trembled as he thought of all the ways this scenario could go. All of them ending horribly for him and Zach.

Jack quickly ran out of the room and grabbed his keys. He couldn't have Zach leave him. Not like his ex. After all, his ex left because of Jack's mistakes. He loves Zach to much to let him go because of a stupid mistake Jack made.