♡︎ High School Life ~ Jorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): jorbyn (corbyn and jonah) and Jachary (zach and jack)

Prompt: jonah and zach are your typical jocks and best friends. Jack and Corbyn are your typical nerds and best friends as well. So just happens that jonah likes Corbyn and Zach likes Jack. But the nerds aren't exactly the easiest to get to

Famous or nah: nah

-3rd person POV-

Corbyn walked down the hallway, filled with teenagers, with his head down. He was one to stick to his two friends only. Corbyn was very shy and everyone knew. Corbyn as well suffered from social anxiety. Jack, Corbyn's best friend as well suffered from anxiety and depression. So naturally, it made them closed off to the rest of the people in their school. Expect for Daniel Seavey.

Corbyn approached his locker and put in the combination; taking and replaying things he would need.

"Hey Corbyn," Jonah said to the adorable Brunette as he appeared in front of his own locker that just happened to be next to corbyn's.

"Hi jonah," Corbyn softly whispered as he shut his locker. Panic rising in Corbyn slowly.

Corbyn would never admit to anyone expect for Jack and Daniel, but he had the biggest crush on jonah. Everything about jonah was perfect in corbyns eyes.

"Morning corbs," Jack appeared on the other side of Corbyn as his locker was also next to corbyns.

Soon enough, Corbyn and Jack were caught up in their own conversation. Jonah simply stared at the brunette with nothing but love in his eyes. Yes, call it a cliche thing but jonah, the caption of the baseball team did in fact have the biggest crush on Corbyn. Not only that, but his best friend, Zach, liked Jack, Corbyn's best friend. Damn, what a cliche story huh.

"Aye bro," Zach said as he gave jonah a bro hug, causing jonah to snap out of his daze.

"Staring again?" Zach laughed as he opened his locker that was next Jonah's.

"Shut up," Jonah mumbled as looked down, trying to hide the slight blush.

"It's not like you don't stare at Jack anyways." Jonah said as he playfully rolled his eyes, watching Zach's cheeks turn a slightly pink color.

"Shut up," Zach mumbled as the bell rung. Groans being heard from everywhere around the hall. Corbyn's giggle catching Jonah's attention right away.

Soon, their only other friend, Daniel Seavey walked up to the other two and began laughing and talking. Then walked to their classes.

*2nd period*

-Jonah's POV-

"Corbyn Besson and Jonah Marais will be partners." The teacher called out as I silently screamed in happiness in my head.