♡ My BF, Perfection, My Everything ~ Jorbyn ♡

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Corbyn and Jonah)

Prompt: two best friends fell in love

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

Both men headed towards their own tour bus. Each just finished a show. They were each on their own tour. Opposite sides of the country.

Two musicians living out their dreams. Both men had yet to come out as dating to their fans. Both were afraid. Their fans had destroyed their previous relationships. They noticed how their fans destroyed their ex partners emotionally and mentally by their harsh words. So they decided to be more secretive with this relationship.

Besides they loved their privacy. It was something they valued. Most of their lives were on camera so the things they could keep secret, they most certainly did. Plus their special moments held so much more value because no one knew about it but them. They often tweeted things that only the other would understand. So while the rest of the word was confused, their lover looked at the tweet with a smile on their face, knowing the other was thinking and tweeting of them.

Of course there was times were they just wanted to meet up and go on a date. But they held back. From fear.

Corbyn headed to the back of his tour bus after he exchanged goodbyes with his manger. Jonah doing the same on the other side of the country.

"You ready?" Corbyn read the message from Jonah as he laid down in his bed.

"Always," Corbyn responded then a minute later answered a FaceTime call from his lover.

"Hey baby," Jonah greeted his lover.

"Hi love," Corbyn said as he set up his phone on his nightstand. Jonah doing the same.

"How are you?" Jonah asked his partner.

"Okay, but I think imma end up sick though. My throat has been killing me today," Corbyn responded as he rubbed his throat.

"Aww I'm sorry bubs," Jonah frowned at his lover.

"How was your show today?" Corbyn asked, changing the topic from him.

"Pretty good, there was a proposal today," Jonah laughed as Corbyn's face lit up.

"Aww, tell me everything!" Corbyn exclaimed. Corbyn absolutely loved the topic of love. He was incredibly fascinated by romance.

"The ending was my favorite part," Jonah laughed as Corbyn furrowed his eyebrows.

"How come?" Corbyn asked Jonah.

"Okay so the guy got down on one knee right and the other guy looked at me because I had brought them on stage right,"Jonah said as Corbyn nodded, showing that he was listening to the story.

"So the guy who looked at me said "you dead ass gonna let him cuff me in right in front of you" and oh my god, I died," Jonah finished as Corbyn bursted out laughing.

"Oh my god," Corbyn said in between laughs.

"That's amazing," Corbyn said as Jonah nodded his head in agreement.

"I love your fans," Corbyn said as his laughs slowly began to die down.

"I love them too," Jonah said with a smile on his face. "One in particular more than the others," he added in with a smirk.

"Who?" Corbyn asked puzzled.

"You Angel," Jonah winked at his lover. Chuckling seeing as his love's cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"You're so cheesy," Corbyn said as he pulled the blanket to his neck. A yawn escaping his pink lips.

"You tired bubba?" Jonah asked his lover.

"Very," Corbyn whispered.

"Miss you," Corbyn whispered softly as his eyes began to flutter close.

"I miss you too bubs. I'll see you soon, I promise," Jonah said softly as a smile appeared on his face. He truly didn't know what he did to deserve the angel that was on the phone with him.

"Sleep bubs," Jonah said as Corbyn's eyes shut all the way.

"Goodnight bubba," Jonah whispered softly then ended the call.

Jonah then headed towards his messages and typed the message that he has been sending Corbyn ever since they began to date.

"Goodnight, my best friend, perfection, my everything"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went on a huge shopping spree yesterday so my bank account is screaming at me lmao! But it was a lot of fun! I got Ariana Grande merch and Shawn Mendes merch! Plus lavender slip on Vans. And lavender Adidas and more! 😆 I'm so happy and more!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Love you all so much 💜🤍

HMU to be friends if u ever need someone 💜🤍