♡︎ Anyone ~ Jorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): jorbyn

Prompt: in which Jonah writes and performs a song for Corbyn at their wedding

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

"Everyone please welcome the newly weds!" The dj said as everyone at the reception began to clap.

The doors began to open and jonah and Corbyn stood there in all their glory with big smiles on their faces. Both in their tuxedos.

"Mr. and Mr. Frantizch everyone!" The dj announced as whistles, claps, and cheers were heard all around the building.

[2 hours later]

"Everyone," Jonah said into the mic to grab everyone's attention.

"Hi, I Um, I wanted to thank all of y'all for coming on our special day. It means a lot to corbs and I. Our love story is definitely one to tell with many downs but also many ups. He's someone that I will cherish for the rest of my life. I would like to bring my lovely and handsome husband to the stage." Jonah said as corbyns cheeks began to get a slight pink with all the attention on him as he walked to the stage where jonah was located at.

"Yes?" Corbyn asked shyly as he tried to hide behind jonah but jonah pulled him so they could stand next to each other.

"I have a surprise for you." Jonah admitted as Daniel, Zach, and Jack were seen rolling in a piano.

"I wrote a song for you, I hope you like it." Jonah said as he sat on the bench that was in front of the piano. Corbyn sitting next to him.

Everyone in the room awed but waited patiently for the song to begin. All their families were there. The boys flew in to see their brothers get married. Their celebrity friends came along as well.

"It's called Anyone." Jonah said into the mic that was held to his lips by a stand connected to the piano. "Here we go." Jonah said as he began playing and the other boys on their own instrument that were going to be used to play the song.

Dance with me under the diamonds
See me like breath in the cold
Sleep with me here in the silence
Come kiss me, silver and gold

Corbyn smiled at the end of the first verse. It was their own little metaphor behind cameras. To them, it was their own, "here for you, rich or poor." Money didn't matter to them. They had each other. And that was more than enough for them.

You say that I won't lose you
But you can't predict the future
So just hold on like you will never let go

Jonah's eyes welled up with tears as well as corbyns. That was their worst dream, losing each other. Weather it be by death or the worst one, by the media. They knew media tore people apart and it scared them that their relationship is scene by everyone. They kept their relationship private as possible but also enough to keep their fans satisfied. It hurts that sometimes life forces people apart by death but it's another thing when people force each other apart. It's like drowning. You want to breath for air but struggle to get breath in your lungs. The air seems so close yet so far.

Yeah, if you ever move on without me
I need to make sure you know

That you are the only one I'll ever love
(I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya)
Yeah, you, if it's not you, it's not anyone
(I gotta tell ya, gotta tell ya)
Lookin' back on my life, you're the only good I've ever done
(Ever done)
Yeah, you, if it's not you, it's not anyone
(Anyone) Not anyone