♡︎ Missing You ~Franiel ♡︎

Ship(s): Franiel (Franny and Daniel)

Prompt: franny misses daniel as he's on tour so she decides to visit him om tour

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

-3rd person POV-

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Franny asked Nezza as she packed her suitcase.

"Yes! You guys have been apart for two months. I'm sure he's dying to see you as much as you're dying to see him." Nezza laughed.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," franny said as she zipped her suitcase, grabbed her plane ticket that was on the printer and looked at Nezza.

"See ya in a week! Tell me how it goes." Nezza said excitedly as she hugged her best friend.

And with that, franny found herself at the security airport then boarding her plane. Next, she was in her seat, her AirPods in, as she began to fall asleep to her playlist.

"Hmm?" Franny mumbled as she began to feel someone tapping her shoulder.

"Ma'am, we have ten minutes before arriving. We are waking everyone up,"the flight attendant said as franny nodded and began to sit up.

She took off her AirPods and began to pack things back into her carry on.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, thank you for flying Chev flights. We hope to see you again one day. In the mean time, we have arrived at Atlanta, Georgia." The captain spoke as the plane touched ground. Everyone on board, clapping in celebration for a safety trip.

"Thank you," Franny smiled at the kind stranger who let her out of the aisle.

Soon, Franny found herself at the luggage claim area. Her nerves everywhere as she looked at the variety of suitcases going round and round the conveyer belt.

"Good afternoon, where are we going today?" The Uber driver asked Franny as she climbed in.

"Headed to the State Farm arena please," Franny said as the driver nodded and began making his way towards the arena where the boys would be playing.