♡︎ Not Old Enough ~ Jorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): Jorbyn (jonah and Corbyn)

Prompt: in which Corbyn brings up their baby girl has a crush on a boy making their family go over protective of their youngest child

Famous or nah: nah

One shot requested by @astridrodriguzes047

-3rd person POV-

"Hi baby, you ready to go home love?" Corbyn asked his baby girl as she walked up to him.

"I'm ready daddy." Astrid smiled at her daddy, her brunette hair bouncing as she walked up to her dad. Her blue eyes looking up at him.

"Let's go then." Corbyn said with a smile as he picked her up and placed her on his hip.

"How was school love?" Corbyn asked as he walked out of the school building, waving goodbye to all the teachers with a smile on his face.

"Well," Astrid starts off as her cheeks turn red. Corbyn smiling big as he buckled her into her seat.

"Do you like a boy?" Corbyn wiggled his eyebrows at her causing her to laugh but nod her head.

"What's his name sweetheart?" Corbyn stated as he pulled back and made sure her buckle was put on correctly.

"Jayden." Astrid smiled as she thought of the boy that always shared his gummies with her during snack time.

"Is he nice?" Corbyn asks once he's back in the car, in the drivers seat.

"Yes. He shared his gummies with me daddy. That's a big deal." Astrid admitted as Corbyn let out a gasp.

"That is a very big deal sweetheart. Guys just don't share their gummies with just anyone." Corbyn stated as his little girl nodded her head in agreement.

"We will talk about this more at dinner okay." Corbyn laughed as giggles were heard coming from the backseat. A smile appearing on Corbyn's face as he heard the giggles that made his whole world turn.

~ Dinner time~

"Alright everyone eat up." Jonah stated as he placed the last dish on the table after taking a seat.

"I go first today!" Zach stated as he reached for the mashed potatoes.

"You literally say that everyday." His twin Jack stated while rolling his eyes.

"A growing man needs his food." Zach rebutted.

"Where's this man you speak of?" Daniel, the oldest of the bunch snorted causing Zach to throw a glare at him.

"Shut up kids. I'm trying to eat my dinner in peace." Jonah said as he glared at his kids.

"Jonah!" Corbyn gasped as he let out a laugh.