♡ Age Play~Dorbyn ♡

Ship(s): Dorbyn (Daniel and Corbyn)

Prompt: Corbyn is in head space and grabs a "toy" that belongs to Daniel but has no clue what it is

Famous or nah: nah

-Daniel's POV-

I sat on the couch drinking my apple juice as I scrolled through Instagram. It was 11:30 am and I knew my baby boy would be waking up soon.

And as if he heard my thoughts, I heard his cry's over the monitor.

Standing up, i placer my cup on the table and made my way up the stairs and into his room.

"Hey baby," I greeted him as he sat up on his race car bed. His faux blonde hair a mess.

"Come on, lets go downstairs," I told him as I picked him up and placed him on my hip.

Making my way down the stairs, I felt him put his head on my shoulder.

I sat on the sofa and laid his head on my lap. Knowing him, he likes to take a ten minute nap after waking him up.

"Sleep a little more prince," I said as I played with his hair, watching him slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

I turned on the tv and put it on low volume.

After around 15 minutes, Corbyn slowly began to stir away.

"Daddy," he said as he looked up.

"Hey baby," I smiled down at him.

"Me has a qwestion," he said as I nodded.

"What is it baby?" I asked as he sat up.

"What's that?" He asked as he grabbed my manhood causing my eyes to go wide.

"Baby," I groaned as he tightened his hold on my lower region.

"What's wrong daddy?" He asked me as he cocked his head to the side like a puppy.

I lowly groaned at the name.

"That's my toy," I groaned out.

"Can I play with your toy?" Corbyn asked excitedly.

"No baby," I moaned out as he pouted.

"What? Why not?! I'll let you play with my toy after," he smiled as he pointed down at his own lower region causing me to choke on my own spit.

"It's just that it needs batteries," I lied, coming up with something on the spot.

"You can play with it after we go to the store later today," i groaned out.

"Okay," he said excitedly and finally let go of my private.

"Let's eat breakfast," he said causing me to nod.

"We don't have anything though," I remembered. "We haven't gone to the store," I said.

"Let's eat something then go to the store," I told him as he nodded and held his hands out for me.

I got up and picked him then headed to his room to get him ready.

After around twenty minutes, we were both ready.

We went to McDonald's then to the store where I was forced to get batteries for a damn toy that didn't even exist.

We walked into the house, well I did. I had to carry Corbyn in. He was laying his head on my shoulder again. Already tired out.

I put all the stuff away while Corbyn slept on the couch.

Once everything was in its pace, I sat down and picked Corbyn's head up. I placed his head back on my lap and watched the tv once again.

"We can play with our toys when I wake up daddy," he whispered before sleeping as my eyes went wide.

~1 hour later~

"What time is it?" Corbyn groaned as he woke up.

"It's about 6:30 love," I told him as I noticed he was no longer in his headspace.

"You remember anything while you were in your headspace?" I asked him as I played with his hair seeing as he didn't move from my lap.

"No, why?" He asked as he turned his attention from the tv to me.

"No reason," I lied as I looked at the tv. Refusing to make eye contact with my lover.

"Okay," he shrugged it off and began watching the tv again as I let out a sigh of relief. Beginning to play with his hair again. And that's how our day went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This one shot was requested! Hope u enjoyed it! Sorry it took me so long!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Also if anyone wants to request, that would be amazing!