♡ We're Out~Zonah ♡

Ship(s): zonah (Jonah and Zach)

Prompt: Zach and Jonah are in a relationship but have kept it a secret from the boys. But when things happen, they are forced to come out

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

The boys were all in the living room portion of the tour bus. Jack had fallen asleep on the couch. Corbyn was sitting down next to Jack's body as he watched YouTube. His AirPods in his ears. Daniel was in the corner with his headphones in, making beats. Jonah was scrolling through his phone as he kept stealing glances at his boyfriend Zach.

Zach was sitting on the window seat as he looked out. His once lit up brown eyes now dull. Jonah knew Zach was going through stuff mentally. He wasn't in the greatest mind set. But he also knew that Zach liked to deal with it alone. Yet Jonah worried. He always did. He loved his boyfriend to pieces. But he couldn't hold Zach like he wanted to at the moment. They weren't out to the boys yet. They tried to keep their affection to minimum. At least that's what they thought they did.

Tyler came from the back of the room, waving his hands in the air. Everyone paused what they were doing and turned their attention to their tour manger.

"David set up an interview once we get to our destination. So you guys better be ready," Tyler said as the state of relaxation left the room.

All boys were tired. They were losing to much sleep. And were working way to much. It took a toll on them. Especially Zach as his body was going through changes. He needed his rest but his life didn't let him. Jonah knew it too. All the other guys were okay. They weren't the best but their bodies had already adjusted to them hitting puberty already. But Zach's body still has a bit of adjusting.

Everyone began to bicker with Tyler. Groans and compliments were thrown around.

"Please, not again. Not today," Zach whimpered but no one heard a word. But Jonah did.

He watched as his boyfriend began to scratch his wrist. He watched as Zach began to breath rapidly. Jonah saw as his boyfriend began to have a panic attack. But he couldn't do anything. He knew what to do but the boys would know about their relationship. Jonah and Zach weren't ready to come out just yet.

Jonah watched as everyone began to crowd Zach. Something Zach absolutely hated. Jonah kept glancing at his band members. Cursing under his breath as they did exactly what Zach hated.

Jonah got up and headed towards the crowd. He hated watching his boyfriend suffer as he sat back and did nothing. At this point he didn't care what the others thought of his and Zach's relationship. All he cared about was Zach and to help him. So that's exactly what he did.

Jonah pushed past everyone and sat beside Zach. He grabbed Zach's hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"Baby," Jonah said as Zach glanced around the room.

"Look at me, focus on me," Jonah said as he made Zach look at him.

"Breath, you got this. I'm here, I'm here," he said as he rubbed the back of Zach's hand with his thumb.

"Good baby, good," he said as Zach's breaths began to Slow down.

"Just like that, you're doing so good," Jonah said Zach began to calm down.

"Good job, my love," Jonah said as he pulled Zach into a hug.

The couple turned their heads to see everyone looking at them.

"You guys are-" Corbyn said as he looked at them.

"Yes," Jonah nodded his head.

"I KNEW IT!" Corbyn yelled.

"JACK OWNS ME $50!" Corbyn said excitedly as jack grumbled.

"Fuck," jack groaned.

"Dumb asses," Daniel said as he rolled his eyes, a smile on his lips.

"I'll tell David that one of you guys aren't feeling well. You guys need a day off," Tyler said as everyone nodded.

"Jack my $50," Corbyn said as jack rolled his eyes but took out his wallet.

Chatter filled the room as Zach and Jonah turned their attention on one another.

"Thank you," Zach whispered.

"Of course, I love you," Jonah said as he put his forehead on Zach's.

"I love you too," Zach said as he pecked Jonah's lips.

"We did it," Jonah whispered as Zach smiled at the realization.

"We're out," they both whispered and connected their lips once again as the boys whistled causing both of them to smile in the kiss. Then pull away from laughter. They were truly happy. Zach was happy for once in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for not updating! School started again and chemistry is killing my ass 😩 imma try to update more.

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Also I my new book is in process and I just got a new idea today 😂