♡︎ Pouts ~ Dorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): Dorbyn (Daniel and Corbyn)

Prompt: Corbyn isnt being his usual clingy self that Daniel loves. Which leaves Daniel on edge. But it all comes down to the fact that Daniel didn't hug Corbyn goodbye before leaving for the studio

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

Corbyn groaned as he heard Daniel rummaging around their shared room.

"Sorry my love, I was called into the studio," Daniel said as chuckled.

"Me is trying to sleep." Corbyn mumbled as Daniel laughed.

Daniel turned off the lights for Corbyn to sleep again as he walked into the bathroom that was connected to their bathroom. 

Corbyn put his hand under the pillow and laid his head over the pillow where his hand was underneath. His eyes slowly closing. But not fully asleep as he was expecting his goodbye from Daniel before he leaves.

"Alright my love, I'm leaving. I'll see ya later. Around maybe 12 pm. Which is usually the time you wake up. I love you." Daniel mumbled as he began getting his shoes as he walked to the door.

"I love you too." Corbyn said as he lifted his head to see Daniel at the door. Pouting as Daniel didn't come over to say goodbye. Just simply walked out of the room and downstairs.

With a pout, Corbyn simply laid his head back down and drifted off back to sleep once again.

Corbyn continued watching the tv as he heard the door open. Zach looking at him weird. Corbyn always got up to greet Daniel at the door once he came home from the studio. It was their own little tradition.

Daniel walked into the living room with his eyebrows furrowed. Staring at Zach in confusion as Zach simply shrugged his eyes. Daniel glancing at Corbyn as Corbyn didn't even glance his way.

"Hey," Daniel stated as he tried to get a reaction out of Corbyn.

"Hi," Corbyn simply stated as he continued focusing on the tv.

"Hey man," Zach stated a she got up to give Daniel a bro hug.

"I decided to keep Corbyn company." Zach said as he stood in front of Daniel.

"But imma head out now. Jack wants to meet up with me so we can go get some stuff from the mall. See ya Daniel. Bye Corbyn!" Zach called out as he began making his way towards their front door.

"Bye Zach, I'll call ya later!" Corbyn called out with a smile on his face.

Once the door was closed. Corbyn's face went back to emotionless. Daniel looking at Corbyn with a frown.

"Is everything okay?" Daniel asked Corbyn as sat beside him.

"Everything is okay," Corbyn simply stated as he got up. Leaving Daniel by himself on the couch.

Daniel frowned and got up as well. Following Corbyn into the kitchen where he had walked into.

"Corbyn," Daniel said as Corbyn walked to the fridge.

"What?" Corbyn asked Daniel as he grabbed a bottle of orange juice.

"Seriously, what's wrong? You're not acting like yourself?" Daniel asked worried.

"I said I'm fine Daniel," Corbyn simply said as he began to walk to the door.

"Did I do something wrong?" Daniel asked as he began to slowly worry out of his mind.

Corbyn paused. A pout on his face, not facing Daniel.

"Corbyn please," Daniel whispered, hurt in his voice as he thought of his lover simply ignoring him.

"I'm sorry," Corbyn whispered as he turned around walked to Daniel.

"Whats wrong? The truth please." Daniel stated as Corbyn stood in front of him.

"You didn't give me a hug goodbye," Corbyn pouted at his lover.

"Lovely, is this what it's about," Daniel chuckled as he pulled Corbyn info his chest.

"Yes," Corbyn mumbled out in between Daniel's chest.

"I'm sorry lovely. I didn't mean to. I just didn't want to ruin your sleep." Daniel said as slowly rubbed Corbyn's back.

"I'm sorry," Corbyn said as he put his chin on Daniel's chest, looking up at him.

"It's fine my love. Just please next time communicate. I don't want to lose you because we don't talk. I love you to much to lose you." Daniel whispered as he leaned down and connected his forehead to corbyn's.

"I will. I love you too babe." Corbyn said as he stood on his tippy toes, connecting his lips to Daniel's.

_____________________________
Hello my beautiful people! Another one shot request! Hope you liked it!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

I love you all so much!

I see no difference