♡︎ Lie To Me ~ Zonah ♡︎

Ship(s): zonah (jonah and Zach)

Prompt: they're both cheating but go home to one another and lie, saying they both love each other

Famous or nah: nah

-3rd person POV-

Zach and Daniel breathed deeply as they tried calming their heavy breathes. Their heart rate through the roof. They laid naked next to each other, the only sound in the room was their heavy breathing. 

"When will you break up with him?" Daniel spoke as he broke the silence.

"Soon," Zach sighed.

"Zach, you keep saying that! He knows you're cheating, he's cheating too! I just don't understand why you guys don't call it quits." Daniel said as he let out a frustrating sigh.

"It's different Daniel," Zach stated as he turned on his side.

"I just want you to myself," Daniel said as he began playing with Zach's hair once Zach placed his head on Daniel's chest. 

Zach frowned as he noticed the sadness in Daniel's voice. He wanted to break up with Jonah. They both lost feelings a long time ago, yet something was holding them back from actually calling it quits.

Zach still remembered the night he met Jonah. He was visiting New York City for the first time on his own. He needed an escape from home. So he booked a red eye and left. Just himself and a suitcase. It was all he needed. He remembered sitting at a coffee shop as jonah was the owner. He just happened to be the only one there. He had let his employees off early as a surprise. Zach was stressed simply because he had no place to stay. So out of the kindness of Jonah's heart, he let Zach stay at his place. And the rest was history.

Jonah often changed his flight to stay more with Zach. They both traveled back and forth from California to New York. Zach because he lived in California and jonah because he had also opened another coffee shop in California.

And sometimes Zach wished he hadn't met jonah. Because no matter how much he wanted to just, he simply couldn't break up with him. He wouldn't be able to forget him.

"I gotta leave soon," Zach said as he looked up at Daniel.

"I know, but stay just a bit more," Daniel said as he pecked Zach on the lips as they laid there together. Wrapped up in the sheets as Netflix began playing.

"Sleep bud, for a bit anyways," Daniel whispered softly to Zach.

A thought appeared in Zach's mind as he thought of Jonah and where he was right now.

I know you're holding onto someone else, and now I can't sleep

And with that, the sleep left Zach's body. A thing he hated. Why did he still get jealous? He was in Daniel's arms. Yet he couldn't help but fee envy towards Corbyn who was probably in Jonah's arms right about now.

Jonah and Corbyn walked into Corbyn's place. An apartment that he had to himself which made things so much easier for them.

"Did I mention you look absolutely gorgeous tonight my love?" Jonah asked Corbyn as he pinned Corbyn against the door once it was closed.

"You might have mentioned it once or like a billion times." Corbyn said as he wrapped his arms around Jonah's neck.

"That's because it's absolutely true," Jonah said as he ran his lips down Corbyn's jaw, down to his neck.

"Babeee, my dress," Corbyn whined as jonah smiled and moved the dress aside to start sucking on Corbyn's neck. Corbyn wearing a red right dress that made his pale skin look absolutely gorgeous. The dress hugging all his right places.

"Bedroom," Corbyn stated as jonah nodded.

Jonah tapped corbyn's thigh signaling him to jump which he did.

Taking Corbyn into the bedroom, things escalated quickly. Jonah begin to unzip Corbyn's dress that fit him tight, hugging all his curves.

And as jonah unzipped the dress, a thought appeared in his mind.

While I'm taking off his dress, I know you're laying on his chest 

"Hey, how was your day?" Zach asked jonah as he walked into their bedroom. Zach already in bed with his pjs.

"Good, how was yours?" Jonah said as he took off his clothes.

"Pretty good. Very tried though," Zach yawned as jonah pulled up his shorts. Not putting on a shirt for the sense of his comfort.

"Let's head straight to bed then," Jonah smiled as Zach smiled back.

Jonah climbed into bed next to Zach. Jonah pulling Zach close to him as they cuddled.

"I love you," Jonah lied straight through his teeth.

"I love you too," Zach lied back.

And with that, jonah turned off the bed light lamp. The two men thinking the same thing as they drifted off to sleep.

Keep lying to me. It's easier than letting you go forever.

I know that you don't, but if I ask you if you love me
I hope you lie, lie, lie, lie, lie to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! I heard this song from 5sos a long time ago and it's one of my favs from them so I finally decided to do a one about it lmao!

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

I love you all so much!

Also new book coming soon! This one I have been working on for some time now! It's definitely been one of my most worked on!

Tell me what u think! Let me know! I hope u like it! Here's the description!