♡︎ Live Stream ~ Dorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): Dorbyn (Daniel and Corbyn)

Prompt: in which Corbyn and Daniel are ready to come out after a year of dating secretly but they do it their way

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

-3rd person POV-

Daniel and Corbyn were in bed, cuddling. Corbyn wrapped up in Daniel's hands. Corbyn was usually the more clingy one. But Daniel loved it.

They had been dating a little over a year now. It wasn't that they weren't ready to come out but they liked their privacy. They liked not having other's opinions in every little thing they did. Not even their families knew. Nor did the others in the band knew. It was just something Daniel and Corbyn decided that they wanted to keep to themselves.

They knew they boys were suspicious but they also they knew that the boys thought they did it for the fans. And for the Dorbyn moments that happen to take over their fandom.

Both boys kept their eyes on Daniel's phone as he scrolled through Twitter. The boys taken notice of how many fans are debating if Dorbyn is just for fun or if the two boys were truly in a relationship.

"You think it's time to come out?" Corbyn asked his lover as he rose from Daniel's chest.

"It's something we've been ready to do love. It's just when we decide it's the right time." Daniel said as he put his phone down. Giving all his attention towards his boyfriend.

"It's time for me. What about you?" Corbyn said as Daniel looked at him with a smile.

"It's time." Daniel nodded as they both stood up.

"How though?" Daniel questioned as he paced around the room. Corbyn doing the same.

"Live stream?" Corbyn suggested.

"I like it. We just need to tweet it so the fans know. Then just text our families and friends." Daniel said as both boys stopped pacing.

"Ok so first let's tweet. Then set everything up." Corbyn said as Daniel nodded at the plan.