♡ Fan Boy Thingzz ~ Jorbyn ♡

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Corbyn and Jonah)

Prompt: in which a host gets Corbyn a video from Jonah making Corbyn Fan Boy

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

Jonah turned on the tv at the time The Ellen show would be on. Ellen was a good friend of his and had contacted him to do a very special video for one of his fans. Only this one was also famous. Another pop singer Corbyn Besson. Jonah had heard of Corbyn and was honestly honored that Corbyn had adored him. But the feelings were mutual.

Jonah had done his research on Corbyn. He heard repeatedly about Corbyn adorning him so Jonah took it upon himself to research him. And once he did, Jonah adored him as well.

"Please welcome one of my good friends Corbyn besson," Ellen's voice interrupted Jonah's train of thought.

Screams were heard over the tv as Corbyn walked out. Jonah's breath got caught in his throat. Corbyn's presence even over tv took Jonah's breath away. He looked absolutely breath taking. Corbyn was dressed in black shirt with white abstract art on it, black skinny jeans with rips on the knees, and his Gucci shoes that were a gift from one of his fellow artists musician friends, Zach Herron. To complete the look, he threw on several silver chains that hung loosely from his neck.

Jonah's eyes followed Corbyn as walked across the set and gave Ellen a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Corbyn," Ellen greeted her guest as they both took a seat.

"Hey Ellen," Corbyn winked at Ellen causing the crowd to cheer.

"You just have all kinds of girls all over you," Ellen laughed.

"And they are all very beautiful," Corbyn said with a smile on his face.

"How are you and Jonah doing?" Ellen asked Corbyn.

"We are doing just fine. We are moving in together," Corbyn said as Jonah went wide eyed.

"Oh really, where?" Ellen asked with an eyebrow arched.

"In my dreams," Corbyn said with a pout causing the crowd to laugh and aww at how adorable Corbyn looked.

"Oh Corbyn," Ellen laughed.

"Since you are amazing, I contacted my very good friend Jonah Marais to send a certain message to one of his very special fans," Ellen winked at Corbyn as corbyns eyes went wide.

"No! You didn't Ellen! Ellen!" Corbyn said as Ellen just stayed silent and looked at Corbyn with a smile on her face.

The attention was the brought to big screen behind the set.

"Hey Corbyn, it's Jonah Marais," Jonah heard his own voice say over the tv.

"OH MY GOD!" Corbyn screamed out as he put a hand over his mouth.

"I've heard that you're a very big fan of mine so I wanted to say thank you for all the support," Jonah continued with his video. "I'm also a fan of your work," Jonah added in.

"oh what beautiful man," Corbyn whispered but the mic picked it up causing Corbyn to blush.

"I hope we can hang out soon and become friends," Jonah heard himself say as Corbyn gasped.

"IF ONLY HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER," Corbyn said dramatically as he threw his hands up in the air. 

"I gotta run but I hope we can see each other soon Besson. Much love, thank you for the support. I love you, hope we can get in contact soon. You're a cutie after all," Jonah ended his video with a wink.

Corbyn let out a yelp as he frantically moved around in his chair.

"Ellen! Did you hear that?! DID YOU HEAR! He called me a cutie!" Corbyn freaked out as Ellen laughed.

"Okay, okay, I'm calm now," Corbyn said as he calmed himself down making Jonah chuckle.

"What was that all about?" Ellen asked Corbyn with tears in her eyes from how hard she was laughing.

"Just," Corbyn said as he took a breath.

"Fan boy thingzzz," Corbyn said as he popped  his imaginary collar, leaning back in his chair as Ellen leg out a laugh.

Ellen then announced they had to go on a break.

Jonah laughed as he shook his head with a smile.

He absolutely had to meet Corbyn soon. Jonah already had special feelings for him and he didn't even know the guy in person! It was a must to meet him.

And they were gonna meet very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HAVE BIG NEWS

But first, I liked this one shot tbh, I'm actually low key kinda proud of it.

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Love you all 💜🤍

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT

MY NEW BOOK WILL BE OUT ON APRIL 2, (Thursday) AKA DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY'S BIRTHDAY

OR IS IT JUST ME OUT APRIL 2ND!