♡ White Pills~Jorbyn ♡

"CORBYN!" A voice yelled as they reached the bloody body on the ground.

Cuts were littered on his arms, tears on his now pale cheeks, his lips slowly turning blue. It was a horrific sight.

A sob escaping their lips. A life lost and not a single person tried to help. Thats what happens when you don't notice the signs.

Corbyn tried reaching for help but they all ignored him. All but one. And that one, was just a fraction of his imagination. But that one, helped more than anyone else alive. And maybe that's why Corbyn decided to end it all. Because no one would listen.

"I'm so sorry," the voice apologized. But it was to late now.

Corbyn was gone and everyone was to blame for it. No one was there for him as he cried out. He was drowning and no one was willing to go out and save him.

The only thing he found comfort was the one Thing that killed him.

And that's how life works sometimes. The thing that is always there for you, the thing you crave for, just might end up being the thing that kills you.

And in Corbyn's case, it wasn't a thing, it was a someone. And that someone being Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey! I'm here with a short one shot. This was suppose to be a book but I decided against it unless I come back to the idea. Who knows!

Anyways I'm only updating this book. Not my other one. I've been okay just not motivated so I'm waiting to be motivated

Like

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Love you guys 💜