♡ Target~Jarbyn ♡

Ship(s): Jarbyn (Corbyn and jack)

Prompt: Corbyn asks jack to hold his hand because his ex came in with another guy. So jack felt bad and agreed. But then noticed, they were the ones in the store

Famous or nah: nah

-Jack's POV-

I waked down the aisle, looking at all the different items that were in the shelves. At this point, I didn't know what I needed. I was just impulsive buying at this point. My eyes roamed the shelves, trying to find anything that caught my eye.

"Excuse me," I heard a voice saw causing me to turn around and be met with blue eyes that took my breath away. I looked at the guy and realized he was hot. His blonde locks that were dyed stood out as well as his beautiful smile.

"Yes?" I asked him, looking up at him as he was taller then me.

"Is there any way you could do me a favor?" He politely asked.

"Well it depends on what it is," I said, cocking an eyebrow at him.

"It's just that my ex boyfriend walked in with another guy just now. And I don't want him to think I'm so lonely. I was hoping we could walk around, act like a couple in case I run into him. But if you aren't comfortable with it, its totally fine," he said as my eye soften. I felt bad for the dude. Definitely been in his situation. And then when you are lonely and run into an ex while they are with someone else. Plus want you to greet them is the most awkwardest thing ever.