♡︎ Puppy Love ~ WDW ♡︎

Ship(s): all of them :)

Prompt: in which the boys get a puppy since they are quarantined

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

"Please Jonah," Corbyn pouted at the oldest. "Baby please," Corbyn begged.

"Babe," Jonah sighed, on the verge of giving into his incredibly cute boyfriend who was currently doing puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but let's make it a surprise for them." Jonah said as Corbyn silently cheered.

The boys were quarantined together. And being stuffed in a house together was absolutely perfect for them. They got even more time together. After all, they were in a relationship but kept it a secret from the public eye for now. But being stuffed inside every day was affecting their mental state. It was finally getting to them. So Corbyn had been begging the oldest to help get a puppy.

"Come on," Jonah said as the both of them walked out of the house and into the car. Ready to go get their new family member.

After driving for about twenty five minutes, both brunettes arrived at the pet shelter. Corbyn bouncing off the walls with excitement.

"Come on babe," Corbyn whined to his boyfriend who was taking his sweet precious time to get out of the car.

Jonah chuckled as he sped up for the sake of his cute and impatient boyfriend.

"I'm here now let's go inside so we can pick a puppy," Jonah smiled at his boyfriend as he linked their arms and began walking inside of the building.

"Hello, my name is Lilian, what can I help you guys with?" The lady at the desk asked. Her brown hair pulled up into a tight ponytail as her brown eyes were framed with clear glasses that sat on the bridge of her button nose.

"Hi, I'm Jonah and this is Corbyn," Jonah introduced himself and his partner. "We wanna adopt a puppy," Jonah continued as the lady nodded her head.

"Any breeds in mind?" Lilian asked as she tilted her head.

"Preferably a husky if there any puppies," Corbyn softly whispered as Lilian brightly smiled.

"Ahhh yes, the most dramatic breed," Lilian said causing the three to let out a fit of laughter as they nodded their head in agreement at the statement. "Please follow me." She said as she mentioned to follow them behind a desk and into a door where the dogs where held.

As they walked past the door, they were met with cages on both sides filled with different kinds of breeds. Variety of sizes.

"These are the huskies side. We only have one so I hope you like him. But if not, we could look at other breeds." Lilian said as she looked at the couple.

The couple nodded as Lilian began taking the puppy out of its cage.

"Here you go," Lilian said as she handed Corbyn the black and white husky with blue striking eyes.

"He's so adorable!" Corbyn squealed as the husky looked up at him, fear evident in his eyes.

"He doesn't come from a good home." Lilian frowned. "He's very sensitive to loud noises and screaming," Lilian explained further.

"Hi there buddy," Jonah cooed at the puppy who stared up at him as he was in Corbyn's hands.

The puppy started wagging its tail as Corbyn giggled.

"We'll take him." Jonah said as he looked up from the puppy and smiled at Lilian as she nodded her head.

"Perfect," Lilian smiled.

They spent the thirty minutes filling out paper work and making sure that the husky was alright and up to date on its shots.

After another thirty minutes, the two boyfriends were just exciting the car, ready to introduce their newest family member.

"Babes! We're home!" Jonah called out to his boyfriends as him and Corbyn walked into the shared house.

Many footsteps were heard running towards the door. All kinds of gasps were heard once they saw what was in Corbyn's hand.

"He's ours." Corbyn smiled at his lovers.

"What! Really?" Zach asked excitedly.

"Yes." Jonah nodded as he watched all his lovers happy, a smile appearing on everyone's face.

"What's his name?" Jack asked as Corbyn set the puppy down on the ground.

"I was thinking milo." Corbyn smiled.

"I love it." Daniel smiled as he sat down on the floor to play with the puppy.

"Me too." Zach said, following Daniel's actions.

"Milo it is then." Jonah announced as they all sat down on the group in a circle.

"Why?" Jack asked.

"What do you mean?" Corbyn questioned Jack.

"Why did y'all get a puppy?" Jack asked more clearly.

"We have all been down being crammed into the house. I thought why not bring something that could bring all of us joy." Corbyn explained.

"Thank you bean, we all really needed this." Daniel said as he smiled at Corbyn.

"Welcome to family Milo." Corbyn smiled down at the newest family member.

________________________________
Hi! It's me again. The one who takes forever to update. But today is a very special day so I couldn't not update.

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

I love you guys so much!

Happy birthday to the person who brings me endless amounts of smiles and laughs. There is not a thing I would change about you Corbyn Matthew. I would do anything for you in a heartbeat. You mean the world to me, I could go on forever on how much you mean to me. But I will keep it simple. I love you and I hope you spent the day filled with laughs, smiles, love, and with the people who love you and the ones you love. It's what you deserve. I love you Corbyn Matthew Besson! <3

 I love you Corbyn Matthew Besson! <3