♡︎ Pregnant ~ Dorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): Dorbyn (Corbyn and Daniel)

Prompt: in which Corbyn ends up pregnant but Corbyn and Daniel decide to keep it from the world and friends until rumors spread and they know it's time to come out with the truth

Famous or nah: famous

*Part 2 to "Live Stream"

-3rd person POV-

Six months had passed after the live Daniel and Corbyn did. The news had finally settled down. Everyone went crazy once news spread. But finally, everything seemed okay again. Well it was, until now.

Corbyn paced in the bathroom. His breathing coming out in rapid small breaths. He could seriously not believe that a white stick was literally about to change everything for him. The small stick that laid flatly on the counter sink just changed his whole entire life. Not only his but everyone's close to him. Especially his boyfriend's, Daniel.

Corbyn always knew he could get pregnant. It was common now in their generation. He wasn't the only male to be able to do so. And he wasn't shy to admit. The fandom knew, the world knew. It wasn't something he hid.

Corbyn whipped his head to the door as he heard the doorknob jiggle. Causing even more panic to raise in corbyns mind.

"Babe? You okay? You never lock the door." Daniel laughed as he knocked on the door.

"Yeaaa, just um a second," Corbyn said as he rushed around the bathroom to hide the darn stick.

Finally, Corbyn just put it in his back pocket. He was going to have to Daniel either way.

"Heyyy," Corbyn said as he opened the door for Daniel to come in.

"Hey baby," Daniel laughed as he walked up to the toilet and began doing his business as Corbyn washed his hands. His hands shaking underneath the water.

"Babe, you're shaking," Daniel said as he rushed to wash his hands after doing his business.

"What's wrong?" Daniel said as he grabbed Corbyn's hands.