♡ Just Kiss Already~Dorbyn ♡

Ship(s): Dorbyn (Daniel and Corbyn) with a bit of Jachary (jack and Zach)

Prompt: Daniel's been coming home late recently making Corbyn think things. Daniel ends up storming out taking a toll on Corbyn and their six year old Jayden. But everyone always fights. That's part of marriages.

Famous or nah: nah

-Corbyn's POV-

"Are you going to tell me or not Daniel?" I asked my husband of four years. Frustration evident in my voice.

"Tell you what Corbyn?" He asked me, rolling his eyes at me.

"Why the hell where you out so late? It's 11 pm for fucks sake. You get off work at 9." I told him, making sure to keep my voice low.

"Don't fucking worry Corbyn," he said.

"Are you cheating Daniel?" I said and gulped as he turned his attention towards me. His eyes filled with hurt.

"Dang Corbyn. You'd think marrying you and committing myself into this relationship in front of our friends and family that I would be here for you would be enough." He said, sadness in his tone.

"I'm going to Jack's," he said and before I could utter another word, he walked out. And I didn't even know if it was just for the night or forever.

"Daddy," I heard a small voice whimper causing me to turn my head to the staircase.

"Baby," I said and picked up our six year old. "Why are you awake?" I asked him, taking him back upstairs.

"Daddy and papa fighting. I no like," he said as tears welled up in his eyes. Things between Daniel and I haven't been the greatest for the past few days. I didn't think Jayden noticed. But he obviously did.

"I'm sorry prince. Papa and I are just not doing good," I said as I walked into Daniel's and i shared room.

"No fighting. Love. Do you not love papa no more daddy?" Jayden asked as we laid in bed.