♡ Bc Even The Sun Sets In Paradise~Janiel ♡

Part 2 to "paradise~Janiel" (even tho no one asked for it 😂)

Ship(s): Janiel (jack and Daniel)

Prompt: their paradise has turned into a nightmare. Why? Well because even the sun sets in paradise

Famous or nah: famous

-Jack's POV-

"I HATE THIS! I HATE THIS! I HATE THIS! I HATE THIS!" I yelled at my boyfriend. "This isn't the same. We aren't the same!" I yelled, tears welling up in my eyes as I thought about our relationship ending.

"YOU THINK I DON'T?!" He yelled back.

"When did things change?!" I whispered.

"I don't know Jack," he said as my heart broke. He's never called me by my name.

"I can't take this Daniel." I told him as he looked up.

"I can't either jack." He admitted.

"But I don't want to tell the boys or the media yet. I want time to heal please," he whispered as I nodded.

"I agree. Let's take time for ourselves. We'll pretend to be together in front of them. For the sake of us, them, and the limelight's," I told him as he nodded.

"Wait. Why them?" He asked me.

"I don't want them to feel like they need to chose a side," I told him as he nodded.

"Today we'll sleep in our bunks. If they question you, tell them we're just fighting," I told him as he nodded once again.

"Imma go to my bunk now," he said as i nodded and sat down on the couch in our tour bus.

I turned my attention towards the window. My eyes brimmed with tears as it hit me. Daniel and I were no longer a couple. This was the end of us. A year and two months. That's how much we lasted. Dang. But those two months were pure hell.

We fought everyday and had to pretend we were fine for the media. We had to act like the perfect couple. Maybe that's what happened. We were so tired of being perfect for everyone else that we forgot to be perfect for each other. Our relationship revolved after what everyone said. Our management didn't like that we came out. But once we did and they saw that all the limelight's loved it, they took over. They controlled our love life. It was pure hell.

We couldn't tell if we were doing stuff for others or for ourselves. It was getting to the point where it felt fake. Like we were a contract. And it was just to much.

Being in each other's arms didn't feel like paradise anymore. It felt fake.

Maybe that's what killed us. Or maybe it was just fell out of love. Either way, we ended. We weren't the same anymore.

A tear fell down my cheek as I thought of never being in his arms anymore, never being able to kiss him, hug him, tell him he looked absolutely perfect. But it was for the best. No matter how much it hurt. It had to be done.

"You alright Jack?" Corbyn asked me.

"Yea," I told him, bitting my lip to hold in the tears.

"You don't have to lie to me Jack," he said as I let go of my lip and let out a sob.

"Oh jacky," he whispered and pulled me in for a hug.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

I shook my head. I couldn't tell him. At least not yet.

"That's alright. You don't have to tell me yet. But know that I'm here for you ok," he said as I nodded.

"Imma head to my bunk," I told him.

"You're Not going to Dani's?" He questioned me as tears brimmed my eyes. Causing me to look away.

"Umm no. We're in a fight," I told him as he nodded silently.

I could tell he kinda of connected the dots but I didn't confirm it as I left to my bunk.

I was on a new journey now. A journey of healing. Because no matter how much I wanted to be back in Daniel's arms, we weren't right for each other. Things changed and feelings weren't the same. His arms were no longer my paradise. Paradise was gone.

Because even the sun sets in paradise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! I'm bored and just got out of work so decided to update :)

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

Also I love Corbyn Besson but he doesn't love me back but that's ok (even tho it breaks my heart) cause no matter what, that corbitch will always have my heart.