♡ Crowded Room~Jorbyn ♡

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Jonah and Corbyn)

Prompt: in which Corbyn writes in a letter about how he still looks for Jonah's eyes in a crowded room even after everything that happened between the two

Famous or nah: nah

-Corbyn's POV-

"Maybe you should write him a letter?" My best friend, Daniel Seavey, told me after I had just ranted to him about my feelings.

"What? No!" I shouted at him, looking at him as if he had just lost his damn mind.

"I mean for you Corbyn. You rant to me but I know you don't tell me everything. You keep so much bottled up. Write everything you want to tell him and then burn the letter. That way you win. You get your closure and he'll never see it," he shrugged as I pondered over the thought, actually debating if I should do it.

"You'll think it'll work?" I asked him with doubt evident in my voice.

"It worked for me," he shrugged as he stood up from the couch.

"Just think about it Corbyn. Plus if it doesn't work, at least you can say you tried," he said as he walked out my bedroom and into his room.

"I'm heading to bed, we have a big day tomorrow," he said as I nodded at him. He left my room and into his room. He had his own room in my house and I had one in his. My parents and his parents had been best friends since middle school which made us also best friends.

Five minutes of complete silence and me lost in my thoughts, I had finally made up my mind.

With the decision of doing it, I got up and grabbed a paper that was on my desk due to a writing session that I had done earlier. An essay was approaching and I wanted to to get a head start but I couldn't quite focus.

"Here goes nothing," I whispered to myself as I began to write.

Dear Jonah,

Life has been pretty......hectic without you in it. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't miss you when I do, terribly. I miss you. I miss us. But things changed, feelings changed, you changed. And I can't blame you for that. We all change.

But no matter what happens, you will forever hold a place in my heart. But I can't help and want to move on from you. Yet I can't. I just can't. 

We pass each other in the hallways and it's like we never knew each other. I see you and I know your secrets and you know mine yet we don't utter a single word to each other.

I've seen you at your worst. I know your deepest secrets. Yet if someone were to come up to me right now and ask what your favorite song was at the moment, I would be lost at words. Now you're just a stranger who knows all my secrets when we used to be lovers.

Isn't it so fucking weird how every time our class of 2021 meets in the theater, I still search for your eyes. In a crowded room, I still fucking look for yours. How much more dumb could I be? You don't want me anymore. Yet I still search for you.

And that's anywhere. I'd be riding in the car with Dani and I still look for your red camero that you had bought yourself after years of working in your family business. I still search for your blue eyes that I fell for. The same blue eyes that made me feel like I was flying in the sky and drowning in the middle of the sea all the same time.

But I can't just blame you. I was at fault as well. I shouldn't have been so harsh with you but I wanted you to let me in. I knew you were breaking inside just didn't know why. And a week after we broke up, the whole school knew. Your mother had passed away and I had no idea. God I wish I had known. I could have broken your damn bathroom door down and held you so fucking tight as you broke. I heard your sobs and each one broke my heart.

I'm sorry Jonah marais. I should have tried harder. I should have done so many things differently. But I hope you remember me by always loving you. I never once hopefully made you ever feel unloved. Because if I did, I have failed at being a boyfriend.

You'll never see this but I actually feel better after writing this. Dani made me write this letter and as much as I hate to admit it, it did make me feel better. He's always right. Anyways I got school tomorrow so imma sleep considering it's 1 in the damn morning!

Love always,
Corbyn M. Besson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow me finally updating this book after almost a month?! Lmao! I might actually finish this book. I'm not into writing one shots anymore tbh. Kinda got over that phase.

But I'm still debating

Sooooooooo

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-Mariana

I love you all so much

Me at home after eating, sleeping, taking a variety of naps, on my phone for hours and still end up bored af with NOTHING to do