♡︎ You broke me first ~ Jorbyn ♡︎

Ship(s): Jorbyn (Corbyn and Jonah)

Prompt: in which Jonah broke Corbyn first

Famous or nah: famous

-3rd person POV-

It was a Friday night and Corbyn was out eating lunch with his friends. They wanted to get his mind off Jonah. It was hard to do considering the cheating scandal was all over Hollywood. The powerful it couple had one of the worst falling outs. But it wasn't like Corbyn wanted this. He loved Jonah with all his heart. Guess Jonah just didn't feel the same.

Corbyn would have fought the entire world for Jonah. Corbyn would have swam across the entire world if Jonah asked him to. Sadly, Jonah wouldn't have even crossed a puddle for Corbyn.

As the dinner came to the end, the group of four began to make their way out.

"Would you like to do anything else Corbyn?" His best friend Christina asked.

"No thanks Chrissy. I just wanna go home please," Corbyn said with a small sad smile.

And as much as it broke her heart, christina agreed.

As the group stepped out of the restaurant, flashes immediately went off.

"Corbyn! Look over here!"

"How are you feeling Corbyn?!"

"How does it feel to be the biggest idiot in Hollywood?"

"Christina how is Corbyn!?"

"Daniel Seavey!"

"Tate!" "Look over here!"

"Gabbie!" "Over here!"

"How's lavender?"

Screams and questions were thrown from every direction towards the group.

"Oh my god! Jonah!" A paparazzi was heard.

Suddenly, Jonah Marais, the cheater himself was standing just a few feet away from Corbyn.

"Corbyn," Jonah breathed out as he lowered his mask. (Wear ur masks bitches)

"What the hell are you doing here?" Christina stepped up with attitude.

"I think it's best you go man," Daniel said as he stepped up beside christina.

"Hey Gabs, you should head to car." Corbyn whispered to his friend.

"But I wanna be here with you corbs," Gabbie pouted as her friend smiled.

"I know. But you have lavender and I would hate for anything to happen to her. Just please, for her sake." Corbyn said as he looked over at the little princess.

"Fine." Gabbie said. "Call me if anything happens." Gabbie continued.

"Corbs, come on. We leaving," lavender was heard said.

"I know princess. I'll be there in just a second okay. The camera people want to talk to me really fast okay sweetheart? Once we go home, I'll get you ice cream. But shhh, don't tell mommy," Corbyn spoke to the little girl as she softly giggled but nodded her head.

"You're dealing with her and her sugar rush at night," Gabbie said before she left safely to the car holding the little girl in her arms.

"Jonah, what do you want?" Corbyn finally spoke up as he butted in with all the arguing.

"I want you back, please Corbyn," Jonah said as Corbyn rolled his eyes.

"You don't want me. You just want the idea of me always coming back to you," Corbyn said as everyone was just silently watching.