♡︎ Back Massage ~ Zonah ♡︎

Ship(s): Zonah (Zach and jonah)

Prompt: in which Zach is in a need for a back massage

Famous or nah: nah

-3rd person POV-

Jonah slightly jumped at the sound of his door being slammed opened. Jonah relaxing once he realized it was simply his fiancée Zach.

"Hey babe," Zach greeted his boyfriend as he went over to the bed, bent down, and slightly pecked Jonah's lips.

"Hi love," Jonah said as Zach went to his drawer and pulled out some black Nike shorts.

"How was work?" Jonah asked as he set his Harry Potter book aside on the nightstand.

"Good, tiring. Daniel didn't show up today so I had to take his work." Zach said as he pulled the shorts up his legs and pulled his work shirt over his head. Throwing the paint stain shirt  into the hamper, Zach flopped down on the bed beside jonah.

"Would you like me to give you a back massage?" Jonah asked his fiancée.

"Oh my god please." Zach groaned as jonah nodded and put down his glasses on top of the book.

"Okay, let me get the room ready." Jonah giggled as he climbed out of the bed. Jonah dimmed the lights, lit the variety of candles that were scattered around their shared room.

Next jonah took his phone and turned on relaxing music. The sound coming through their built in speakers around the room.

Jonah put a rolled up pillow underneath Zach's neck to help with the neck tension.

Jonah then grabbed his lavender scent oil and his tea tree oil that helps kill bacteria and prevents infection. Once he had grabbed those two things, he climbed on the bed and planted himself right on Zach's bottom.

"If you keep moving like that, this will turn into something other than just a massage." Zach mumbled as Jonah's cheeks flushed red as he stopped shifting around.

Jonah grabbed his lavender scent oil and put a dime drop in his hands. He rubbed his hands together to get the oil warm so it will spread easier. Once jonah did that, he began rubbing his hands over Zach's back. He made sure to use long, fluid strokes called effleurage to get the muscles warmed up.

"Oh god," Zach groaned as jonah giggled.

Jonah grabbed his tea tree oil next and began doing the same thing he was doing. Making sure to pay extra attention to the muscles that were more tense.

"What did you do all day?" Zach asked as his eyes fluttered close, his body relaxing with every touch of Jonah's hands.

"Nothing really, I cleaned around the house to get ready for the weekend since the boys are coming over." Jonah said as he began moving upwards, towards Zach's neck and shoulders.

Jonah softly but firmly massaged Zach's shoulders. The muscles that held the most tension.

"Lord Jesus," Zach groaned as jonah eased the tension in his shoulders.

"Stop moaning like that." Jonah said as he started feeling some type of way.

"I can't help it," Zach groaned as Jonah's hands started moving downwards, towards Zach's lower back.

"Just like that, holy fuck," Zach groaned as jonah began firmly pressing his knuckles into Zach's muscles. Rubbing them up to loosen the tension.

Jonah leaned down and pressed soft kissed to Zach's back. Zach sighing as his body became fully relaxed.

Jonah then leaned into Zach's ear.

"Now, let's ease your tension in another way." Jonah softly whispered as he began kissing down Zach's neck. Sucking and licking on his sweet spot.

"Please," Zach groaned as he flipped them around. And the night was filled with more groans and moms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! Back with another requested one shot! Hope you liked it!

I just took a shower 🚿 and currently have on a hydrating mask on. So do one too. Don't forget about self care and self love. Take care of yourself ❤️

Hope you had an amazing day :)

Vote

Comment

And follow me

-mariana

I love you all so much

Also follow my Twitter if you want! :)

@ bessonking :)